CHAPTER 24

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented 😘😘😘😘😘

Silent Readers do vote friends!!!

Happy Reading!!!

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get into the Story...

It's been One Month since Abhi and Pragya Confessed their Love for each other... Their Love Grows more deep inside them day by day... Both Abhi and Pragya are the Love Birds of the College.. Some Of the Girls Get jealous of Pragya were She Got Abhi ...

Absolutely Maya and Adithya is Planning something which they Gonna execute soon only time Knows whether Their Plan will be Flop or get successful in Separating Abhi and Pragya...

Semester exams are All Over for the students and As its an Holiday Tanu, Bulbul, Pragya And Alia shifts to the Home beside Boys Home... All the Love birds spends time with each other...

With AbhiGya still they used to Fight like a Tom & Jerry but their Fight won't last long till an Hour...

Abhi is working very Hard to Achieve in his Music to stabilize his Career...

One Day..

In Pragya's Home...

Pragya is sitting in her Balcony enjoying the early Morning vibes.. She opens her Diary where she took the Pic in her Hand.. And she Kissed it.. It's none other than Abhi's Pic...

"What are you doing to me Rockstar?? I can't able to Think anything rather than you...I'll become mad for sure!" she Thinks and she couldn't able control her Blush...

That is when she heard a voice...

"Don't tell my fuggi as mad!" here Comes Abhi's voice who is standing there with a Charming smile as usual...

Pragya's Face Bloomed like a Flower seeing Her Abhi there.... She Runs towards him and she Hugs him Tightly... Abhi smiles and He hugs her tightly...

"Looks like my Fuggi Missed me so much!" he teased her...

Pragya frowns and she Breaks The Hug... She slightly beats his Chest...

"Tum bhi na!!" She said...

"Acha baba don't blow like a balloon" he said... She glared at him.. But Abhi laughs at her and she too smiled...

They both settled on the couch over there...

"Wait I'll bring your favorite Coffee!" she said and Abhi nods his head and She Moved inside To make Coffee for them...

Abhi saw Pragya's Dairy over there and he opens it and saw their pic in First Page.. He smiles at it.. He Carres Pragya's Face...

"Thanks for Coming into My Life Fuggi!" he Kissed the Photo...

After few Minutes she came up with two Coffee mugs ...Both sipped the Coffee...

Abhi takes Her hand and kissed it...

"Wow Fuggi No-one can Make coffee like you Fuggi!" he said...

Pragya pinches His ears...

"Don't lie!"

"Teek hai baba... After My Mom's Coffee yours is too Good Fuggi!" he said her...

She smiles at Him... Abhi surrounds his arms around her shoulder...

"Fuggi you know.. I have a happy news for you baby!" said Abhi..