💞💞CHAPTER - 11 FEELING OF LOVE💞💞

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented.... 😍😍

Silent readers do vote if you need fast updates.... Pressing star is not a big deal.... 😁

Happy Reading 😁🤗

💖💖💖💖💖💖

Let's get into the story....

Pragya climbs on the bed beside abhi...

Pragya: abhi move from here... I want to sleep...

Abhi: no I won't move until you say the reason of your anger.... By the way I don't have any problem in sharing a bed with you (he winks)....

Pragya shocked... Her anger reached its peak....

Pragya: abhi stop playing... Really I'm in bad mood so please go from here....

Abhi gets up from bed....

Abhi holds her shoulder...

Abhi: why are you behaving like this pragya???.... What I have done???.... Let's sort out this problem soon....

Pragya (shouts)... Why can't you understand abhi???.... I just hate to see you....I don't want to be your friends.... Please leave me... Let's break up our friendship... I don't want to be your friend anymore... Just leave from here.... I hate you....

Abhi shocked to hear these words... He thought to confess his love but here pragya is saying to broke his friendship without any vaid reason.... If she is not willing to speak with him... It's her wish... He determined not to disturb her anymore...

Abhi eyes started to fill with fresh tears....

Abhi: I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable... I won't disturb you.... Sorry for everything...

Pragya heart broken to see abhi like this....

Abhi left from there....

Just then her room door knocks...

She opened her door to see bulbul standing there...

Bulbul: dii... I'm not getting sleepy in my room... So I came here to sleep in your room...

Pragya nods.....They both went to sleep... But sleep is far away from pragya.... She is continuously thinking about the words she has spoke with abhi....

Pragya (herself)... Why I should feel???... He is the one who acting with me like a good friend...

She drifted to sleep....

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

Next Morning....

Next day trip is they are going inside the deep forest.... Students are requested to assemble on the point where they are leaving.... They announced them to assemble at 5pm... If anyone didn't came means the bus will be moving because this road is quite risky... They should move because of the road... Every students are informed correctly not to leave the bus....

All the students starts to explore the forest by taking snaps, playing in falls....everyone enjoying the every moments....

Abhi's gang and pragya's gang is literally silent because of abhigya... They didn't talked... Their friends too asked why they are silent but they said nothing...

Maya didn't came because she had slight fever so she stayed in hotel....

Pragya saw abhi who is lost... She thought it's all because of her.... At the same time she ignored him...