Chapter - 5

Thank you so much dear friends who read, voted and commented.......

Silent readers do vote if you like this story......

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get into the story.....

After the swimming pool incident one week passed.... The feelings of abhigya slowly growing between them.... There eyes talks more than words these days...... And in college first semester exams are nearing for the students after one month.... All the students are preparing for that.... In between the college announced for the inter-colleget competitions for the students..... Many students enrolled there names in different competition like singing, dance, fashion freak, musical fusion, etc.....

Abhi and Adithya enrolled their names in solo singing....pragya and Maya in solo dancing.... And others in their favorite competition......

One day......

Pragya has chooses to dance bharatanatyam ......she is practicing for that..... She wants the ghungroo for that.....

Pragya went to college sports, music and dance room for taking that ghungroo

She went inside the room and starts searching for the ghungroo..... There she finds above the rack..... She climbed on the chair.... She takes that ghungroo and the chair shakes and she falls down.... Not exactly she falls above one person.... She opened her eyes to lost in the char coal black eyes which is mermersing her.... It's our abhi.... They both lost in each other eyes...... Literally pragya is laying above abhi..... Someone clicked their photos...... Later the person went from there..... They both came back to sense.....

Abhi slightly pushed pragya down and got up..... Pragya shocked by his actions and get angry with him.....

Abhi: why you always falling over me????.... (with fake anger)....

Pragya: what ????....who asked you to come to me......

Abhi: OK.... Can you tell me why you are here???...

Pragya: oh... Why I want to tell to you????....

Abhi: because I'm in charge for the things here....

Pragya: for ghungroo....

Abhi: Woh bharathanatiyam???? (with surprised)....

Pragya: yes...

Abhi: Superbbbbbb pragya... I love bharatham.....

Pragya blushes....

Abhi: okk you wear that ghungroo and go to practice.....

Pragya: OK...

Pragya sits on the floor and starts wearing ghungroo... But she can't able to tie the hook.... She struggled alot....