CHAPTER 39

Thank you so much dear friends who Read, Voted and Commented...

Let's get into the Story...

It's really a Surprise for Both Abhi and Pragya that their Parents have choosed their love of life... Both Abhi and Pragya spellbound in happiness...

Abhi and Pragya  are really Surprised to hear their love's Astrology Name is Mythra and Mohan which is a sweet shock to them by their parents...

Marriage Preparations starts in a full swing... Engagement, Mehandi, Sangeet, Haldi and Marriage...

Both Bride and Groom is preparing for their big day in life...

One day...At night...Pragya is sleeping peacefully...She hears her Mobile rings....She saw Abhi is calling Her...She blinks and look at the Clock...It's 2 in the night...

"Hello Abhi"

"Heyy Baby did you slept?"

"What is the question Abhi...Whole World is sleeping and you're asking this!"

"I can't able to Sleep Baby.... I badly wanna meet you" Abhi whines ...Pragya smiles hearing it...

"Even I wanna meet you Baby... Don't worry we gonna meet na... day after tomorrow in shopping"

"That day we will be busy Baby...We won't get a time"

"So?"

"Shall I sneak in?"

"What the hell Abhi??" She shouts...

"Meri Maa.. Don't shout...We don't want your parents to hear you" Abhi whispers...

"Are you Here Abhi?" she get confused...

"Ofcourse my Baby...Look down at the balcony"

Pragya opens Her Balcony door and she looks down...Abhi waves at Her... She's so happy to see him after a week gap

Pragya keeps her mobile back in her ears...

"Abhi I can't believe you're here!" She squeals...

"Baby shh... don't shout...Mumma papa might hear us" Abhi gestures her to keep quit..

"I missed you so much Baby" Pragya said Abhi...

"Come lets go for a Long drive"

"WHATT??? MY PARENTS WILL FIND OUT"

"Oh Come on Baby...Your parents won't get up for another four hours...Come na baby" Abhi requested her...

"Okk Wait for me"

Pragya informs her sister who is in deep sleep...

"Enjoy di...Have fun ok" Bulbul tells in her sleep ...

Pragya slowly sneaks down and she closed the main door...She saw the main gate is locked with lock....

"Oh God Abhi...The gate is locked!!"

"Damn!!"

"Wait let me call my sister to help"

"Okk Baby Make it fast" Abhi tells her...

Soon Bulbul helps Pragya to climb the wall... because it's too risky to entering Inside their parents room to take the keys...

"OMG!! Abhi help me" Pragya says once she climbed on top of the wall...She need to jump that side ..

Abhi holds her and helps her to get down...Pragya hugs Abhi...

"See what are all the risk I'm taking because of you!!"