CHAPTER 34

Thank You so Much dear friends who Read, Voted and Commented ❤️

Let's get into the story...

Soon Abhi and Pragya reached the Farewell Party...Abhi parks his bike in the Parking slot...Abhi remembers his Plan that somehow he will make His Pragya to tell those Three words to him...

He saw her waiting for him in the Side mirror...And He cheekily smiled at Her...he Ruffles his Hair and he sets his hair...

"After She become My Girlfriend she is too Concious of Not saying those Three words to me...How mean..I love hearing it from her..But stupid Fuggi is teasing me so much.... Today you gonna run after me Baby!" Abhi mentally smiles to Himself....

"So let's go?" She asked to Him when he moves towards Her..He nods his head with a Grin...

She suspiciously looks at him seeing his grin..She sighs those thoughts aside and she holds his hand .... They walks inside....

On The way Pragya saw Few Girls smiling Dreamingly looking at Abhi...And even he is smiling at the them...She couldn't help but she rolls her eyes in Jealously and possessiveness...

She holds his arms and pulls him towards Her little...He bends towards Her...

"Stop Smiling at them.. Oresle!!" She warns Him...

"Oresle what you'll do?? Come on I'm a College Romeo babe!!" He Naughtly said to her digging his Grave...

"Stop smiling Orelse I'll break your teeth and Mouth!" She tells him warning Him...He is too Shocked to hear it....He stops smiling at those girls...

Pragya turns and looks at Those girls and gestures that HE IS MINE with Her dangerous glare... Those girls gulps and they runs from there....

Later they enters inside they saw... Students enjoying dancing, Chatting with their friends...Soon Last year students gonna bid Bye to the College..Still Few days remaining for Their final semester exam....

Abhi and His friends will be competing the Degree soon..And Pragya is Worried that she will Miss Abhi so much in next year....She knows he need to achieve in his Carrer...And she vows to Herself that she will be with him Always in his every step of his Life as His Wife and Lover...

They walks inside the party hand in hand...And some of the girls is Jealous over them ofcourse...But some admire their love for each other...Soon their friends joins with them...Maya shocked to see Pragya Herself changed into a Another Blouse...She sighs Furiously realising that Her plan is Once Again flop...She highly Irritated with AbhiGya Seeing together holding each other Hands...

Later the Farewell started.. Students busy chatting, Dancing when the DJ started to play the Songs...

Abhi saw some Boys Looking at Pragya...He gets Furious and He surrounds his hands around her waist and pulls her close to him..And he starts to shake them to dance...She happily smiles at him....He twirls her and He locks his hands around her waist...she surrounds Her arms around his neck and he pulls Her closely...He bends to her ears...

"So Baby are you ready to lose in your challenge??" He Asked her winking at her...

"So as You Baby!" She tells him...

"Let's see!" He said twirling Her around and he hugs her from back still dancing slowly....He Kissed Her cheek....She smiles...Maya sighs Furiously seeing Abhi kissing Pragya's cheeks...

She moves towards them once she saw them finished dancing...

"Abhi don't we dance it's been many Months we danced?" Maya Asked Abhi forwarding Her hand...