❤❤Prologue ❤❤

Thank you so much dear friends who voted, commented and read.....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Silent readers do vote if you like the part please 😊

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Let's get into the story........

Destiny...... " destiny is the push of our instincts to the pull of purpose "....

In this story you guys going to see the destiny games of two chars..... They are none other than our abhigya.....

In their life destiny places an interesting role which reverse their life from incorrect to correct.... Let's tell thanks to destiny for making their lives as so correct....

Are you ready for their destiny???....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Neil mehra and Ragini mehra are the proudful parents of abhi..... They are caring parents to abhi..... Neil mehra owns the business and being a top most business man in India..... Being rich they teach abhi a good manners and way of behaving with others.... Must say they are indeed a good parents to him..... They lives in Calcutta....

Abhisek Prem mehra.... A youth handsome boy who is pursuing his psychology degree in Mumbai university.....He is in second year.... A playful boy..... Heartthrob of college... Simply every girls will have a eye on him.... Everyone calls him as "Remo" or "Romeo"....He flirts with girls but he knows his limits with everyone.... Staying in his small house which is in Mumbai with his buddies purab, vin and Nikil..... These four are the naughty gang in the college.....

They participate in every competition.... Everyone has a unique talents..... Our abhi plays football well.... He is the captain of the football team..... And music.... He is the rock star in his college.... Music is his passion.... He will not compromise in his music for anyone....

Well talented and good in studies....

Abhi and Maya are childhood friends.... Whenever and wherever they go they will go with each other.... Supportive to each other.... Growing together with each other, liking the company with each other they confused that feelings as love... But it's not love it's friendship.... They didn't confessed each other but they believe that they are in love.... But it's a big No to them they are not in love they have a pure friendship.....

Maya likes abhi so much.... She is so possessive towards him....... As with abhi if he liked someone he is dam dam possessive towards his person.......

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Ram and Priya Arora..... Ram is a top most business man in Calcutta.... Proud parents to pragya and bulbul..... They have given a lot of independence to their child.... But they teach a good values to them.....

Pragya Arora.... A beautiful diva..... Going to join in Mumbai university..... First year in psychology..... A bold girl..... Loves dance to the coreeeeeeeee...... Very kind in nature.... She hates boys who flirts..... She loves her sister bulbul..... And tanu is her best friend from childhood Shares everything with her.....She is a book worm.... She has everything in her life... Her parents gave everything... But she feels she is incomplete..... (may be we know the reason)..... She joins this college only to concentrate in her studies.... She promised herself that she will not fall for anyone.....

Adithya is her best friend from childhood.... For his insisting only she joined this college...... She considers him has a good friend.....

With Adithya nice boy in nature..... Best friend from childhood..... Hates abhi because of his flirty type and in every competition they both will participate but the winner is always abhi.... He'll be second.... He is good in music not more than our abhi 😝😝

He starts loving pragya secretly.... He waiting for the right time to impress pragya...... He is waiting for pragya to be his side to win abhi🤔🤔😱.......

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Teaser.......

Boy 1: You can't win me.... (with a naughty smile)....

Boy 2: stop being over smart ....this time I'll show you taste of losing ( with smirk)...

Boy 1: Woh you have that much faith...

Boy 2: yes I have a precious thing to support me... ( by smiling)...

Boy 1: Don't get happy soon.... The previous thing which you have now will be "Mine in future ".....

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

So guys now you'll get some idea about the story right....

Be ready for the story guys....

After reaching 45+ votes I'll update the First chapter......

Please do read, vote and comment dear friends.....

By subagokul....

Tata👋👋👋

Love you guys.... 😘😘😘