Prologue

Authors note
As you probably read in the description this story is basically a rewrite of my first story that I created,wrote
whatever,anyway as for why I decided to rewrited........it was a cluster fuck and I truly gave up on keeping up with it so yea as for when Lilith(still calling her that)and the system,world and hopefully I actually give some character development and I the author actually explain some stuff.......i really don't know how to write so please give me a review anyway enjoy the prologue.

P.s as for updates uhmmm i truly don't know.
—————————————————————
The center of the multiverse,a dark place that seemingly consumes light and where only those that are considered true gods could survive,in such place was a soul that unexpectedly endured the process of surviving the chaotic nature,the soul that Nyarlathotep found for her own amusement,such soul that held great affinity for becoming a multidimensional god like entity,a great one or maybe it will ascend into an outer god.
Nyarlathotep chuckles a bit from such thoughts.
~~~~
As I open my eyes I'm greeted by the sight of a beautiful women,nay beautiful doesn't do her justice,pale like skin that seemingly shines,lustrous black hair that reaches her buttocks,breast that are not to big but not to small(the perfect size),crimson red eyes that look at me with amusement,wearing a jetblack dress that shines like the stars and reminiscent of the cosmos,Nyarlathotep,a name that induces fear to all that hear it(unless you know her),even those stronger than her fear it.
Such being is in-front of me but I can't help but question why I'm so calm.

"Ahh...you don't fear me"a voice so...divine and pleasant,but from it I can tell she's amused at my existence.

"Even I'm trying to figure that out lady"at my snarky reply she just grins which in most cases would made me piss my pants,but I just can't bring my self to give a fuck about the situation.

"Well then...I'll get to the point,I'll reincarnate you in a world of my choosing so your pitiful existence can amuse me"

".......and what's the catch"at my voice that holds suspicion and hope her smile breaks into a grin while her eyes gain a glint to them.

"The catch is simple,you will entertain me while you continue your life"at her words I stay silent while thinking of the pros and cons.

"...ehhh I accept"hearing my response causes her grin to grow even more while her eyes gain a predatory gleam making me feel small,as if I'm in the eyes of a predator,but I somehow hold back the feeling of fear and look straight into her red eyes that hold no contempt but amusement.

"Well then looks like I didn't choose wrong....now then I'll grant you three...two wishes to help you"narrowing me eyes as I hear her reduce my wishes by one causes me to overclock my brain for any ideas.

"Can you answer a few of my questions"seeing as her eyes narrow in annoyance I crush the hope of getting any information.
A few hours,days,months,years?!!(look when your in the void time itself leaves you like my ex)

"So have you already chosen what you want"I smirk as I hear the annoyance in her tone.

"Yup, I want-"before I can even say my wish she cuts me off by snapping her fingers as my vision turns white.

"Hmmm,okay well then bye!"is the last thing that I hear form her as everything turns black.

"Well then,let's hope he isn't mad at my gifts...oh who am I kidding he's gonna be livid!"and so she begins laughing in a creepy way but to others it might be a laugh that brings smiles and warmth if they didn't know her identity.

"Ahhh since it's gonna take a while till things become interesting I'll visit an old friend"and so the throne room starts disappearing as eldritch black starts covering it.
———————————————————————
Nyarlathotep:so will this rewrite contain the cluster fuck that was the first one

Kikin2006:Nah,since the first one was my first time writing and well I loved it but I felt that it needed a rewrite

Nyarlathotep:u huh well I'm leaving with Zelretch to troll some worlds

Kikin2006:yup you do you turns to the readers well I hope you enjoyed the first part of the rewrite and see you in the next part