#15

Sana and Nayeon walked to Nayeon's apartment and didn't utter a single word. It was just pure silence. Both of them wanted to speak up and say something instead of walking with this awful silence but decided not to.

Once they reached Nayeon's place, she fished out her keycard and unlocked the door. The two entered and squealed as they walked into a makeout session between Elkie and Tzuyu. The pair looked up and immediately pulled away while blushing profusely.

"Jesus, Tzuyu," Nayeon clicked her tongue, "You have a bedroom for fuck sakes."

"Shit!" Tzuyu exclaimed, "Sorry, I thought you'd be at Sana's a little longer..."

Nayeon scoffed as she took off her shoes, "Well, here I am."

Tzuyu shot her a sheepish look which made Nayeon roll her eyes.

"Why's Sana here?" Tzuyu asked as she got up, still red from the embarrassment of being walked in on.

"Why? Don't want me here, Tzuyu?"

"No," Tzuyu said bluntly with a glare, "I'm just simply asking."

"She's spending the night here," Nayeon breathed out as she stretched. Tzuyu nodded.

"Okay well, I think I'm gonna head out," Elkie announced before she quickly gave Tzuyu a kiss on the cheek, "Bye, Tzu."

While Elkie grabbed her belongings and made her way to the door she halted in front of Sana and Nayeon.

"Sorry again for... a couple minutes ago," She said as a chuckle.

"No worries, you're all good," Nayeon dismissed.

"Walk back safely, Elks!" Sana smiled and Elkie smiled back before exiting the apartment.

"Alright, Sana, let's get you cleaned up," Nayeon sighed as she scanned Sana's appearance. She grabbed Sana's hand and led her to the bathroom.

"The fuck happened at Sana's?" Tzuyu asked as she got a good look of her as well, "Did someone punch both of her eyes?"

Sana and Nayeon glanced at each other before Sana ended up answering.

"No. Long story."

Tzuyu shrugged as she sat back down on the couch and scrolled through her phone. Nayeon continued on leading Sana to the bathroom and closed the door. She grabbed her makeup wipes and grabbed one.

"Close your eyes," Nayeon said and Sana obeyed. Nayeon began gently wiping Sana's smudged makeup, Sana relaxed at the cool feeling of the wipes on her eyelids. Nayeon furrowed her eyebrows as she tried to remove every last bit of the makeup.

"There. Open," Nayeon said as she threw the use makeup wipe in the trash, "You're all good now."

Before Nayeon could leave the bathroom, Sana grabbed her wrist which made Nayeon turn around in question.

"Thank you," Sana said sincerely with a smile. Nayeon smiled big as she took Sana into a hug.

"You're my best friend," Nayeon said softly, "You're always my first priority."

///

Sana and Nayeon were seated on the couch, hair tied up in messy buns and with a clay face mask smeared all over their faces. Nayeon declared tonight as a relaxing spa night to take their minds away from their troubles.

To take Sana's mind off of Dahyun.

Sana sighed in content as relaxation washed over her. This felt really nice and was definitely needed.