#9

"You have got to help me out here, Nayeonie."

Sana still can't get her mind wrapped around the whole situation with Dahyun. She hasn't told anyone about it and it's been driving her nuts because she can't fully comprehend it. It's been days since it happened and Dahyun's acting like nothing even happened. So, Sana finally cracked and she's telling Nayeon because she can't take it.

"What is it?"

Sana took a deep breath, "Okay so, there might be something going on between Dahyun and me."

She could hear Nayeon gasp, "Holy shit... You two are fucking behind Mina's back!"

"No!" Sana rolled her eyes, "First of all, it wouldn't even matter because she and Dahyun aren't dating and second of all, it isn't like that..."

"Then, what is it?"

"So, she basically is a complete fucking tease and said in this really seductive way that she doesn't hate me. Like she smirked and I swear she even bit her lip one time. The girl didn't even give me personal space, she was all up in my face, Nayeon! Then, when you were over and had to call Yeojin, she pinned me to the wall confronting me about ignoring her and said that she'll do whatever the fuck she wants with me and now I don't know what to do!"

The other line was quiet because Sana basically said it all in one breath. As Nayeon was trying to process what Sana said, the latter was panting to catch her breath.

"So... Dahyun is just... teasing you? But in that way?"

"Uh, I-I guess you can say that," Sana mumbled.

"Nice work! You just got a really hot girl all up in your grill!"

"No- Nayeon! I... I don't even know what's going to happen next."

"Be prepared then, she might jump on you."

Sana rolled her eyes, "Wow, Yeonie, you're such a big help."

Nayeon chuckled, "I know~ Listen, I gotta go. Talk to you later?"

"As always. Bye."

"Bye, chica!"

Nayeon hung up and Sana slumped as she groaned into her pillow. She truly is in a pickle right now. A knock on her door made Sana sit up quickly as she stared at it with widened eyes.

"Uh... y-yes?"

"Sana? I got some leftover take out if you want some," Dahyun's voice said on the other side.

"Oh, uh, sure," Sana replied as she scratched her nape, "I'll be right out!"

"Got it."

Sana inhaled and exhaled before she left her room. When she exited her room, she saw Dahyun taking out the food in her outfit. Sana became red seeing what Dahyun was wearing. She was wearing a cropped sweatshirt with shorts and her hair was in a ponytail.

"Hey," Dahyun greeted, "I'm just taking out the food. You can do whatever."

Sana nodded obediently as she sat down and fiddled with her fingers. She fidgeted awkwardly in her seat.

"What were you doing cooped up in your room all day?" Dahyun asked.

Avoiding you.

"Uh, well," Sana nervously chuckled, "You know... just chilling."

Dahyun raised an eyebrow at the response, it sounding odd to her.

"Just chilling?" Sana nodded, "All day?" Sana nodded once again which made Dahyun click her tongue, "Damn, Minatozaki. You're an interesting one."