#8

Sana woke up the next morning to the smell of pancakes. She furrowed her eyebrows as she didn't recall making them. She rubbed her eyes as she exited her bed. She opened her door and peeked through to see the back of Dahyun whisking up the batter. Sana smiled at the sight because she didn't expect this from the girl.

"So," The voice startled Dahyun, "Since when were you a breakfast type of girl?"

"God damn it," Dahyun glared as she went back to work, "Scared the living shit out of me."

Sana walked towards her with a teasing smile, "Why are you cooking? You don't even wake up this early in general."

Dahyun shrugged, "Just thought I could whip up some pancakes."

"For me or for you?" Sana asked as she sat down, "Or even for both of us?

"For me," Dahyun answered, "Unless you want some," Dahyun flipped the last of the pancakes onto her plate, "The stove's free to use, I'm finished."

Sana glared, "Gee, thanks. You're so kind, Dahyun."

Dahyun winked teasingly as she drowned her pancakes in syrup. Sana rolled her eyes.

"I'll just make toast then," Sana sighed as she got up, "It's my go to."

Dahyun nodded as she took a bite, "So, how was your date with Yeeun?"

"Since when did you want to know about my life?" Sana chuckled as she took some loaves of bread out.

Dahyun rolled her eyes, "Shut up."

"Also, it wasn't a date," Sana corrected, "It was just a normal meet up."

Dahyun squinted, "I highly doubt it only because of how you entered the apartment last night."

"Doesn't mean it was a date," Sana shrugged as she pulled the handle down of the toaster so the bread can toast, "It was just that I had a fun time, that's all."

"Okay then," Dahyun exhaled as she took more bites and eventually finished her plate.

"Also," Sana leaned on the counter, "Why are you asking me all these questions like you want to know what I do in my life? You never do that because you practically hate me."

"Seriously?" Dahyun tilted her head and Sana nodded. Dahyun stood up with this sharp look in her eyes, it sort of confused Sana.

"W-Wait, what are you..."

Dahyun stood right in front of Sana and placed her hands on the edge of the counter, trapping Sana. Sana widened her eyes at the sudden move Dahyun did.

"You really think I hate you?" Dahyun whispered in that husky voice of hers.

"I... I- I mean..."

"Sana," Dahyun leaned even closer to the point where their noses are almost touching, "We literally cuddled to sleep one time, you actually made me laugh and smile couple times, and you even took me home when I was a drunk mess."

Sana couldn't utter any words as she was extremely taken back. A deep shade of red appears on her cheeks and even on the tip of her ears.

"I look like a bitch and most times I even act like one but it doesn't mean I hate you, now does it?" Dahyun said softly with her deep voice, her breath hitting Sana's lips.

"D-Dahyun... wha-"

"So, don't go thinking I hate you when you did many things to make me not hate you," Dahyun smirked as she tucked a piece of Sana's hair behind her ear. Dahyun tilted Sana's head up by the chin using her thumb and index finger, "You broke through the wall I built between us when I first met you. You should be proud of yourself. Not many people can accomplish that."