#1

"Honestly, this sucks," Nayeon sighed as she sat on Sana's bed.

Sana furrowed her eyebrows, "What do you mean? What sucks?"

"Like, college in general. Pure bullshit."

Sana chuckled softly as she picked up the scattered clothes from her bedroom floor.

"Still can't believe you're living in this place by yourself," Nayeon said as she looked around Sana's apartment.

Sana sighed as she dusted off her skirt, "Yeah. Trust me, it gets lonely sometimes."

"So, now you're finally going to have a roommate in this apartment of yours," Nayeon snickered.

Sana chuckled and then nodded, "Yep. I'm quite nervous to meet them. Also, how's your roommate?"

"That Tzuyu girl? She's a hard egg to crack. She's so blunt and can be a little bitchy sometimes."

"Ouch. Good luck with that," Nayeon shrugged.

"You wanna get out of here? Go down to the café?" Nayeon asked as she stood up.

Sana nodded, "Sure. Sounds like fun."

Nayeon and Sana have been best friends since middle school. They roomed separately because they wanted to try something new and meet new people.

Sana was the 'it' girl back in high school and Nayeon was her best friend. She had everyone wrapped around her pinky and, surprisingly, she wasn't a bitch. She was the perfect student. Straight A's, pretty face, popularity, money, she had it all!

"The usual, Sana?" Nayeon asked as they entered the café.

Sana chuckled, "You already know it. I'll be sitting in our usual booth."

Nayeon nodded as she went up to order. Sana walked as her high heels clicked to the booth they usually sit at when they visit this café. The place was packed more than usual.

"Here you go, my Sanana," Nayeon said as she placed down Sana's order, "A chocolate milkshake with extra whipped cream and a cherry."

Sana giggled as she pulled the chocolate milkshake closer to her and took a sip.

"Thanks, Yeonie."

Nayeon hummed as she took a bite of her croissant.

"So," Nayeon finished chewing her croissant before continuing on, "What's your plan for tomorrow?"

"Ah, I'm supposed to meet my new roommate and give her a tour of the college," Sana explained.

"Seriously, a tour? They still do that?" Nayeon cringed.

Sana shrugged, "Not too sure. Professor called me up after his lecture and said that since I've been doing well, they trust me to be giving them a tour as well."

"How thoughtful of them," Nayeon chuckled, "Who's the person?"

"I don't know. I just know they're a girl and their surname is I think 'Kim'."

"Well, good luck with that," Nayeon sighed as she ran her fingers through her long black locks, "Sounds boring."

Sana rolled her eyes, "Of course, it's boring for you. You don't give two shits about this type of stuff. It's exhilarating making someone feel welcomed."

"Ugh, please," Nayeon scoffed as she shoved some more of her croissants into her mouth.

Sana laughed as she took a sip of her milkshake.

——————————————————————————