#6

Sana woke up the next morning feeling unusually refreshed. She opened her eyes a bit more and saw that she was indeed on the couch in their living room. She then jumped slightly when she saw an arm wrapped around her. She turned her head a bit and saw a sleeping Dahyun. Sana quietly gasped as she recollected what had happened the night before.

Ah, right... I guess I fell asleep on Dahyun while the movie was playing.

That's when it hits her that she was cuddling with Dahyun. The Kim Dahyun. The Kim Dahyun that smokes, has tattoos, piercings, and a dark aura. The Kim Dahyun that's extremely attractive.

Dahyun groaned as she attempted to stretched but furrowed her eyebrows when she felt something under her touch. She opened one eye and saw Sana staring at her which scared her.

"Shit!" Dahyun yelped which made Sana chuckle.

"God, you scared the living hell out of me," Dahyun croaked, "Totally forgot we fell asleep here."

"How did we even manage to do that?"

"When the movie ended, you were fast asleep on my neck. I would've woken you up but you passed the fuck out. So, I just let you sleep. I fell asleep shortly after," Dahyun explained.

Sana got a bit shy when Dahyun said those words. It was sort of sweet.

Dahyun looked down and sort of tensed up, "... And we're still in that position."

Sana widened her eyes and got out of Dahyun's embrace quickly, missing the touch a bit.

"Shit. Uh, sorry," Sana apologized with a soft chuckle.

"Nah, it's all good," Dahyun properly stretched, her belly button piercing peeking out from her T-Shirt, "Hey, do you know what time it is?"

Sana grabbed her phone and checked the time. She also saw a flood of messages from Nayeon but she'll answer those later.

"10:03 am," Sana replied.

"Fuck," Dahyun muttered as she got up.

"What?" Sana asked in confusion.

"I'm supposed to meet up with Chaeyoung at 10:30," Dahyun answered.

"Chaeyoung? Son Chaeyoung? The Chaeyoung that got arrested last year for having pot in the trunk of her car? That Chaeyoung?" Sana was surprised hearing Dahyun knowing everyone on campus despite her not even attending the college for two weeks.

Dahyun chuckled and nodded, "We actually go way back."

"Who would've thought?"

Of course those two go way back. They're full of mischief.

Dahyun shrugged as she went into her bedroom. Sana stood up and stretched, her mind still hazy at the fact that she fell asleep in Dahyun's arms.

——————————————————————————