#5

Sana was laying in her lounge clothes on the couch watching some television. It's a lazy day and she had nothing to do.

"We were on a break!"

"Oh my god if you say that one more time, I'm going to break up with you!"

Sana laughed hysterically as she hugged her stuffed animal tighter. Dahyun was in her room doing God knows what. It was the weekend so they didn't have classes.

All of a sudden, Sana's phone rung. She paused the TV and grabbed her phone from the coffee table.

Mina is calling...

"Hello?"

"Sana! Hi."

"Hey, Mina. What's up?"

"I just want to properly thank you for getting Dahyun home safely the other night. I was drunk as well so obviously I couldn't do the job."

"Oh, it was no problem!"

Mina was smiling, "Alright, so I'm going to go. I just called to say thanks. Talk to you later?"

"Oh, for sure yeah. Bye!"

"Bye!"

Sana placed her phone down and continued to watch the show. A couple of minutes later, she hears a door being opened and it could only be Dahyun finally coming out of hibernation. She walked down the hallway into the living room wearing a long black T-Shirt, had her silver wavy hair cascading down her shoulders, and a cigarette between her fingers.

Sana's lips parted because seeing the girl with a cigarette is one of the many reasons why Kim Dahyun is attractive. It's when she witnesses Dahyun blow out some smoke that she decides to shift uncomfortably and continue watching the show. Especially, the way Dahyun tilts her head back and closes her eyes as the smoke escapes from her parted lips.

"Whatcha got there?" Dahyun asked. Sana looked up and saw her pointing to the TV with her cigarette.

"Friends," Sana replied, "What made you finally crawl out of your cave?"

"Too much smoke," She said nonchalantly, "Gotta get some air."

Sana chuckled as she nodded, "You wanna watch?"

"Nah," Dahyun dismisses, "Not in the mood. However, I do want something to munch on."

"Go ahead. You live here too, remember?" Sana snickered.

Dahyun rolled her eyes as she made her way towards the pantry. Sana and Dahyun sort of reconciled. They're okay with each other but not on that level yet where they're fully comfortable with one another.

"So," Sana said, "How are things with you and Mina?"

Dahyun's eyebrows furrowed, "What do you mean?"

"You two seem pretty close," Sana emphasized, "And I mean really close."

Dahyun chuckled as she remembers the embarrassing moment of Sana walking in on them.

"I don't know. We're just having fun."

"Fun? That's it?" Sana asked. Dahyun nodded, "But... she seems so serious about you."

Dahyun started to laugh hysterically. It dies down when she sees confusion written all over Sana's face.

"Oh. You weren't fucking with me?" Sana nodded.

"Well then," Dahyun leans back into the counter, "I've never felt anything with Mina. I've always seen her as a fuckbuddy. You know, someone I can go to when I have needs and I have a lot of needs."