#12

It was a Sunday morning. 10:21 am.

Sana's been awake and just laying on her bed. She got a little hungry which made her leave her bedroom and make something.

It was strangely quiet in the apartment this late in the night. Usually, Sana would hear music coming from Dahyun's room or her talking to whoever on the phone. But, nope. It's quiet. If it's this quiet this late in the morning, the only answer would be that Dahyun was hungover but, Sana knew she wasn't drinking the night before.

After making her usual toast, she decided to eat on the couch as she channel surfed. She heard a door open and she didn't bother to look because she thought it was just Dahyun leaving her room but to Sana's surprise, it wasn't Dahyun at all.

"Oh. Hi."

Sana looked up and widened her eyes. It wasn't Dahyun but, it was Mina.

"M-Mina?" Sana was surprised. She didn't hear Mina come in last night.

"Yeah," Mina chuckled, "It's me."

Sana decided to take a good look at Mina's appearance. She was wearing an oversized black T-Shirt, which could only belong to Dahyun, her hair was disheveled and she could even see faintly some hickeys.

Sana's heart dropped when she realized what had happened last night. Dahyun had needs. And Mina was there to help her get rid of them.

"How did you get in last night? I didn't hear you or Dahyun?" Sana furrowed her eyebrows as she asked.

"Well, you were fast asleep when we both came in," Mina explained, "It was a good thing you didn't wake up... we were a bit too lou-"

"And I don't need to hear the end of that sentence!" Sana awkwardly chuckled. Mina snickered as she looked down.

"So," Sana sighed, "I'm guessing Dahyun's still asleep?"

"Like a little baby," Mina giggled. She sat down next to Sana on the couch, "She's really cute when she sleeps."

Sana felt a little uncomfortable hearing Mina saying these things about Dahyun. And knowing that they both did it once again while Sana was unconscious made Sana sick to the stomach. But, she had to get a confirmation of some sort.

"I have to ask something, Mina..."

"Of course! You can ask me anything," Mina smiled, "You're my friend, hit me with it."

"Well, do you perhaps have any... feelings? For Dahyun?" Sana asked softly.

Mina was clearly taken back, "W-Why... why would you, erm, think that?"

"It's just the way you look at her, the way you act around her, and just the amount of times you talk about her," Sana reasoned out, "It just made me a little curious."

Mina looked down, "Wow. Well, you read me like a book."

"So wait..." Sana said as she sat up a little more, "I-It's true?"

Mina nodded, "Yeah. Yeah, it is."

Sana frowned as she went to hug the girl, "God, Mina, I'm sorry."

"It's okay," Mina shrugged, "It's just tough, you know? She doesn't feel anything for me. I'm just a fuck buddy to her. That's just it. Nothing. No feelings. I'm just the person she calls when she's sexually frustrated."

Sana nodded as she listened to what Mina had to say. She genuinely feels sad for Mina. It just sucks knowing that you're in a situation where it isn't mutual.

"Also, I feel like she's been a little off lately," Mina added.

Sana's heart began to beat faster, "Off? Off how..?"