#7

"Oh my god, you did not!"

Sana laughed at Nayeon's response. She was hanging out in Nayeon's apartment with Tzuyu making something in the kitchen. The two were chilling on the couch.

"I did," Sana confirmed.

"Did you ask for her number or did she ask for yours?" Nayeon asked.

"She asked for mine," Sana answered.

"See? I told you!" Nayeon exclaimed, "You should honestly just go for it."

"That's what Mina said as well," Sana chuckled.

"Mina was there?"

Sana nodded, "Yeah. We studied for a while afterward."

"Sana got a girl?" Tzuyu asked from the kitchen.

"No!" Sana protested. Nayeon laughed as she hit Sana playfully.

"My mistake, Sana's about to get a girl?" Tzuyu corrected herself.

Sana scoffed and rolled her eyes, "Still no. I barely know Yeeun. There's no way I'm going to 'get' her."

"Well, maybe that's your cue to get to know her better," Nayeon shrugged, "You two would be amazing together, to be honest."

For some odd reason, every time Sana hears that she and Yeeun would be a good match together doesn't set in with her right. It's just the thought of being with Yeeun doesn't seem right.

"Yeah, um, I don't know. Not really in the mood to date," Sana lied.

Nayeon tilted her head and narrowed her eyes, "Seriously? Come on, Sana."

"What? I'm just... not in the dating mood," Sana shrugged.

"Whatever," Nayeon sighed. She then turned around on the couch to see Tzuyu, "How are the cookies going, Tzu?"

"They're okay. I'm almost done baking before I put it in the oven," Tzuyu answered as she whisked the bowl. Nayeon nodded as she opened her phone. Sana just sat there and stared off into space.

What am I doing? What's wrong with me? Yeeun seems great but, I don't know if I'd want to have something with her in the future. But, why do I feel this way? This is stupid.

——————————————————————————————

After spending some time at Nayeon's and eating the cookies Tzuyu made, Sana made her way back to her shared apartment with a certain silver headed girl. Before entering, she put her ear on the door so she doesn't make the same mistake of walking in on Mina and Dahyun because earlier Dahyun mentioned that Mina was going to be over while she was at Nayeon's. She hears nothing so she enters slowly.

When she enters, she sees the two on the couch. The two were sleeping soundly and something about it makes Sana feel a little uneasy. She sees Dahyun's arms wrapped around Mina as her head was resting on the crook of Dahyun's neck. Then, she realizes that it's the same position she was with Dahyun two nights ago. Sana frowns at the sight and she doesn't know why. She shouldn't be frowning like this. It's pathetic.

She takes off her shoes and places her keys on the kitchen counter. She slowly tiptoes past the two, attempting to not wake them up. Her plan fails since every step she takes, the floor creaks. Mina and Dahyun groan with furrowed eyebrows to see Sana caught like a little kid attempting to look at their Christmas present the night before.

"Sana?" Mina croaked, "Is that you?"

Sana smiled sheepishly, "Hi, yeah. Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you both."