WIP

Might do these more often, depending if the art is something simple that has nothing to do with YouTube and stuff.

Here is the Valley

Here is the Valley.

The original picture taken from my Minecraft world

The original picture taken from my Minecraft world. The floating island you could see it was being terraformed but because I am on pocket edition terraforming is much difficult do I had the idea of a drawing insead.

This was from my survival world, and when I spotted that island floating I thought of sky islands. Fantasy like.

Funny enough past those mountains there is an abandoned village.

My home isn't at the village but I take trips over for crops, it's in a ravine I wanted to also terrafrom it so it would look more natural but then I realized.

I am in survival, I could barely make a house.

But the real reason why I wanted to upload a WIP was to ask about something. I am trying to find a project to do and

I am in a mood for drawing, but I wanna do a draw the squad. I need 2 more people. Who wants in? (First three to message are the ones in)

Just send a message. If you have discord and would like to join, it would be much better if you dm'ed me your discord, because that is where I would keep questions. Also having a Sona/ OC would be helpful.