Iskall

*sigh*

*dubble sigh* (on it being sideways)

Okay... So this one was actually difficult. I dunno how, or why but I made it difficult.

So I got the head perfectly fine. But then it came to the shoulders and the arm. It probably took me about a coupple hours. Normally the arms are like (sorta) easy to me!? Then I moved out of my room and into the kitchen table (dinning area). Then I almost decided to just give up and erase the sketch of the arm and torso. And upload the head. But I needed the rest of the body for future references (just in case) and I decided to pick one picture to help me out and get it done. I then needed to draw the legs, pretty simple. And due to the legs it actually helped me out with the upper body.

The other reason why I did not give up on it was because I didn't want to finish that tomorrow, plus knowing myself, I would probably think about it all night.

😂😂

So anyways the arms aren't perfect but enough to get the job done. And the hands are alright.

So I didn't know who to draw today, but then it came up into my mine "ISKALL!" and I stuck with it. Because I had nothing to do.

And if you know him, we all love him cause of his laugh. 😂😆 I love him because of his laugh.

~~~
Also have this

It was something I made after reading a story and checking the comments after the main charchter's best friend died

It was something I made after reading a story and checking the comments after the main charchter's best friend died. That also being my top five favorite character 😭😢

I was crying too but then it turned into laughter after reading the coments for the author. 😂😂

But I was still upset that he died... :,(

((I covered the names for privacy but don't think it really matters😂🤷))

Also the "And there wasn't a single person who didn't hear it" was talking about the other main character's best friend (who was closer to the ded boi) of him crying outloud- hol up let me go cry again brb- Oh no she uploaded another chapter... I'm not ready! Help me!!

Anyways! Lol 😂

By burr ✌🏼🍪💗