Chapter 9

[Dom's POV]

"Aye Chris, you seen Y/N after she left out ? She was supposed to pull up here so I could drive her home with her drunk ass." I laughed with a questioning look on my face.

Chris shook his head while groping on a thick brownskinned girl, appeasing to my eyes even though I only wanted one person romantically, I'd still fuck her.

"Nah bruh. After hugging me and kissing my cheek she left out and that's bout it." he replied then focused his attention on the female

My instincts told me that something wasn't right even with alcohol tainting my system, I made my way to the back where Y/N had her car parked, walking up to the car in case she fell asleep inside; I squatted down and looked. Nothing. Walked to the other side and my heart began pounding once I saw her keys and bag on the concrete, there were also skid marks leading in the opposite direction of her car and I immediately picked up the phone and dialed 911, Chris, my parents and her brother. Chris came running, forgetting about the chick he was gonna take home. We were much alike when it came to facial expressions, we could read each other like an open book because of the bond we have.
Jase came swerving around the corner, nearly busting his ass to get to us as did my parents. The people were late as usual and told us they couldn't file a missing persons report just yet because we don't know definitely that's she's missing which pissed us off but they said they would help us look around and keep an eye out for any suspicious actions or weird vibes they caught.

[Several hours later]

Still no sign of Y/N, we do suspect that she's been kidnapped and we have the party's surveillance going to the police as soon as we get it. Everyone has been pacing back and forth, impatient, nervous, scared and things along the lines of that. Hoping and praying Y/N is still alive and alright.

[Y/N's POV]

I groaned in agony as my head began pounding 100x more than it was when I was leaving the club, fluttering my eyes open I looked around at my surroundings waiting for everything to get clear, once it did I realized I wasn't in my home or any familiar home to me. That's when a cool air blew around the room making my skin break out in goosebumps alerting me to look over myself. I was stripped down to nothing but my white boy shorts and my strapless bra. My arms and legs were bound, my legs to the feet of the chair and my arms behind me, held by what felt like rope. On the inside I was a completely nervous wreck but on the outside I was calm yet very jumpy and observant at the same time. I didn't know where the hell I was, who I was with and why I was here but I was and I can't do anything as of now to get out of here.

About an hour later after I unintentionally dozed off once more I heard heavy feet coming down the steps causing me to jolt upward and watch whoever was coming down them. 2 masked men stepped in front of me, one holding a knife tight in his hand and the other was sauntering towards me. Being that my mouth was taped I couldn't do anything other than watch and stare as the masked man walked toward me.

Upon him reaching me his fingers began dwindling on my skin making me feel disgusted, his fingers ran through my hair and once he yanked my headful his stench of alcohol and cigarettes made me want to barf.

"I know you saw me asking if I could dance with you at your party Y/N, I know you saw and heard me! Why do you rich, stupid bitches think you're too perfect for anybody when you're working at a specific place or you have some big house or somethiinnn ?" He questioned and yelled, his words slurring.

I shook my head sympathetically as he reached for the knife from the other guy, begging him through my eyes not to kill me.

"Ohhhhh, now she wants to be sorry." He laughed menacingly. "But you don't have to worry, I'm not going to kill you." He stopped making me believe that he wasn't. "Not yet at least." He grinned devilishly at me before bringing the knife against the skin of my neck then dragged it downward.

I stayed still and look at him from the corner of my eye as he sunk the tip of the knife into my skin causing me to wince at the stinging piercing sensation of my skin being slit open from my shoulder to the inner area of my arm, he made sure to cut deep but not too deep as he smirked the entire time, my eyes began to water from being afraid and not understanding what I'd done to deserve any of this.

"No, no, no. Don't cry. Prepare yourself baby girl because this.. This is just the beginning. I'm going to torture you until you give out and stop breathing and no one will find you here. Ever."

His words stung because he was probably telling the truth. I had no means of where I was or contacting anyone to let them know where I was. My phone they probably destroyed unless it was still in my purse. Another loud chuckle from him made me snap out of my slight daze, as I looked up I saw his hand flying toward my face and being that I wasn't paying attention he caught me, made me fall out of the chair and blackout; hearing his laughter and him mutter "Stupid bitch." As I left from reality.