Chapter 3

"DOM!!!" I scream as I immediately attack him with a hug

2 years ago, Dom went on a journey, practically across the world. He said he wanted to see the world, learn different things about our planet and we hadn't heard from him since he was in Paris, which was last year. He'd looked so different now. His face was full of manly hair, he had a big face too, you could tell the difference between him and Chris if they stayed the exact way the are at the moment. It was different but it fit him. It made him look.. Sexier.

He chuckles and wraps his arms around my waist giving me a tight squeeze. "I missed you too Y/N. Ohh it feels so good to be home."

I pull away exhaling deeply. "Lemme get a look." I say exposing my dimples

He turns around slowly holding his arms up before completing the circle and facing me. "Your turn." He replies

"Nuh uh boy, not in this dress, and not in these heels." I stick out my tongue

He smirks taking the pun in the statement causing me to give him a look and shake my head playfully.

"What're you doing here ?" He questions curiously

At that moment Jo came out with 2 bags full of my regular.

"Oh, that explains it. 2 bags though ? Chris too huh ?"

I could sense the slight irritation in his voice.

"Nope. Just little ole me." I say smiling

"Fat ass."

"Sure is, couldn't be fat without it." I giggle

I pull him into another tight hug, inhaling the scent of his sweet G. Armani cologne not wanting to let go. "You have no idea how much I missed you. Oh gosh. You should come by later, or whenever so we can catch up." I say as I finally pull away from the tight hug

"Well, uh I was actually going to do that and go see what's up with Chris." he states

I roll my eyes in disgust. "Fuckin' perverted ass, I go in his office to give him papers that he's been bothering me for right ? He seemed a bit off but I didn't think much of it until he really started acting funny, so I looked around and whatever. When I do catch something, guess what the fuck I see ?"

By now Dom's face was red and he was holding back his laughter causing me to swat at him and put my hands on my hips in akimbo stance.

"Ya nasty ass brotha, gettin' head from a bitch, right in my fucking face!" I growl

Dom bursted out laughing and I crossed my arms pouting a bit.

"It's not funny Dom, that's disrespectful."

"I-I know Y/N and I am so sorry for laughing, but your face is and was priceless." He said cracking up again

Rolling my eyes and looking over my shoulder I saw Dre outside, talking to a pretty brown skinned girls. I smile because he just got back and reminded me of his other brothers, all they know is girls, money, sex and work. Lord help me.

"C'mon don't act like this, I wuv you." Dom spoke as he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me to him

"Suuurrreeee, fuckin' dickhead." I smile and bat my eyelashes

"Aye, don't start yo shit. Leggo, I wanna take you back and shit."

He grabbed my bags off the counter and wrapped one of his arms around my waist walking me out the door, and leading me to his Shiny Black Chevy Suburban but not before taking my keys out of my hand and giving them to Dre and telling him to take care of it unless he wanted to me to come back and kick his ass. Dom and Chris knew me so well.

[15 minutes later] -Dom's POV-

"Aye nigga!" I shout as I barge into my brothers office with a huge smile on my face

When he looked up he looked like he'd just seen a ghost. Guess it's expected when you don't hear from or see your twin in a while. He pushed himself up from his desk and walked to me pulling me into a hug as I held Y/N's food making sure to smush anything.

"BRO! Damn! It's been a minute man! I fuckin missed you man! You brought food too ?" He questioned smiling wide

Immediately Y/N stepped in his office, looked him up and down with a stank face, took her bags and turned on her heels, planting a warm kiss on my cheek as she walked back out. The sound of her heels fading as she walked down the hall to wherever she was going.

"Wassup with her ?" Chris asked

I side eye him before I start laughing uncontrollably. "Nigga, you was gettin' head from one of these bitches while she was in here wasn't you ?"

"Ohhhhhh, she still mad bout that ? I ain't tell her ass to walk in." He said sitting down on his desk and I sat on the sofa getting comfortable

I nod my head and unzip my hoodie, hanging it over the sofa handle. "Yeah man, you know her stubborn ass.. Can't help but love her regardless." I say

He nods and begins questioning me about my endeavors on my journey and how we had to go see momma, well I specifically because she was going to go bananas. So I told him, everything that I'd witnessed and seen and done and he'd told me about the company and how everything was. I told him I was going to start working again and you could see his face light up when he smiled.

My mind traveled as he spoke, from my journey to Y/N and how much she'd grown since I last saw her.. I wondered if she was dating, and to be honest.. I wondered if she missed me in the way that I missed her. I missed waking up to her warm beautiful body next to mine, I missed being able to roll over and kiss her when I pleased. I missed being able to make her body tremble with just the touch of my fingers, non sexually and sexually.. I missed hearing her breathlessly moan out my name as she neared her climax. I miss her.. Every single bit of her.

"So what do you think about that ?" I heard as I came out of my trance

Nodding my head in agreeance to whatever Chris said I sit up trying not to fall back into a daze.. I could stop thinking of Y/N. I wanted her.. And when I want something, best believe I get it.