Chapter 1

"Mr. Brown, I'm done with the papers you asked me to complete and bring in to you when I was finished, is there anything you would like me to do before I head out for lunch ?", I asked my boss/longtime friend as I set the Manila folder on his desk and step back without looking up from my phone.

"Uh, no.. Thanks Y/N", he replies grunting lowly "where.. wh-where did you say you were headed to ?" He questioned sounding a bit nervous

Cocking my eyebrows I look up from my phone, completely confused as to why he was beet red and acting weird as hell.

"Lunch, it's 4:30.. I go to eat this time. You know that meal between breakfast and dinner ?" I retort

He nods chuckling lowly as he let another grunt slip out of his mouth before clearing his throat as if it wasn't meant to be heard.

"You okay ? You seem a bit.. Off ? Nervous ?"

Shaking his head he sits up in his chair, clenches his jaw and waves his hand as he picks the folder up off of his desk and opens it skimming the papers.

"Nah, I'm fine, it's just a bit hot in here and a little stuffy, I apologize."

"Oh... Kay." I reply back unsure.

Looking around the room, I glance around to see if anything was out of place or unusual. Desk, flowers, the need watering, heels under desk.. Heels under desk ?
Tilting my head to the side I furrow my eyebrows, squats down a little and move my bangs out of my eyes. A girl on her knees, giving Chris top. I snicker a bit before looking back up at him as he sat there looking like a deer caught in headlights. I don't know why I'm even surprised though.. Chris could get any bitch he wanted to do anything he wanted no matter the place, or time. That's how much chicks wanted him.

"You disgust me Chris."

I make a sharp u-turn on my black Louie's, shake my head and bury my face back in my phone as I quickly make my way out of Chris' office slamming the door as I do so. I walk into my office, grab my purse and coat before leaving the building.