Woah really?

I snuck out of my room through my window. It took a while but I finally got to my car to drive to Taco Bell. It wasn't a long drive. When I got there Grayson wasn't there. His parents probably had the car so he would have to walk. I just went ahead and ordered what he usually orders.

"One Doritos locos tacos, two cheese roll ups and two pink slushees"

Yes we order the same thing. Doesn't mean anything. Right?

  The person taking my order said nothing and placed my order. After I got my food I went to sit down. After a few minutes of waiting Grayson showed up. His face was still bruised but this time he had a scratch on the other cheek. I stand up.

"Oh my gosh, Grayson what happened?"

He picks up his food.

"Let's eat this in the car"

He had this weird thing about fast food restaurant. He says the smell ruins the taste.

  We walk to the car. My heart starts to beat faster. what does he want to tell me? I know something is definitely going on.

  We get in and he opens up his taco. I was getting impatient.

"What did you have to tell me?"

He puts down his taco and looks down.

"I have two things I want to say... number one is....

He stops and puts his hand over his face. He was crying.

"M-my parents go out every night and t-they get drunk and they would come h-home and they beat me...but lately it has been getting worse. They take days off work and when they stay home t-they d-drink m-more"

He was sobbing at this point. Tears running down his cheeks. I felt terrible. He was going through so much. His parents were horrible people. I gave him a bug hug. He hugged me back.

"Why don't you call someone?"

"Because as bad as they are... I still don't want them to go to jail.. I don't want to go to a foster home either"

He cried in my arms for what felt like hours. I Couldn't handle seeing him in so much pain. He let go and we started to eat our food. We talked about his situation for a little while. After about an hour later it occurred to me.

"Wait what was the second thing you were supposed to tell me?"

Grayson smiled behind his taco wrapper.

"Don't worry I'll tell you later"

"Wait what no I must know"

"No you mustn't know till later"

I rose from my seat.

"GRAYSON TE-"

Before I could say the next words Grayson's mouth was on my mouth. It was so unexpected. I dropped down slowly. It was as if my legs were slowly giving out. His kiss felt amazing. It was like electricity(but good). He grabbed my arm. I closed me eyes. His touch was so southing. I pulled away and smiled.

"Is that what you wanted to tell me?"

"Eh more or less"

"Oh you little bitch"

I kiss him again. This time the kiss was a little longer. When we pulled away we both sat in our chair as if something amazing just happened. To be honest though something amazing did just happen.

"So when did you know?"

Grayson smiled at me still star struck but confused.

"Know what?"

"That you liked me dumbass"

"Oh..Uhh..when you threaten me in detention"

"Really!?"

"Yeah but I started liking you more when I got to know you better. What about you?"

"When you walked into class later than me"

He laughed.

"Hey could I possibly stay the night at your place tonight?"

I looked surprised.

"Oh so your pulling out that card now"

"Oh NO NO NO"

I laughed so hard I thought the people inside the Taco Bell could hear me.

"I know it's fine"

He looked relieved.

We snuck back into the window and I blew up the air mattress. I had a spare hoodie I stole from H&M. I took it from the men's section and I never wore it. He put it on after his shower. He was also wearing the sweatpants he came in. He laid on the air mattress and closed his eyes. I turned off my lamp.

"Do you want to play 20 questions?"

He paused.

"Yeah sure"

"Ok you should go first and make them good"

Grayson sat up and wrapped himself in a blanket.

"Ok...uhhh.....lemme think"

"Hurry up"

I sat up too.

"Ok ok number one what are your grades in school"

"As and Bs"

"Wow really? Okok I'll think of another question"

He asked a few more questions. I could tell he was running out of questions. Then he pulled this one.

"Ok so I understand his ones gonna sound weird but I'm running out of questions"

"Ok ask me"

"Are you ariruin" he started mumbling.

I couldn't understand him.

"What? I didn't get that"

"Aruavurin"

"Speak up dude"

"Omg are you a freaking virgin?"

"No"

"Really when did you loose it?"

"I was a bad kid when I was thirteen"

"Woah thirteen!?"

"Yeah only time though"

"Oh...cool?"

He didn't know how to respond to that but he knew. He wasn't disappointed.

"Ok that was 21 questions so my turn...Uhh, well since you asked I'll ask too. Are you a virgin?"

He laughed.

"Yeah"

I started laughing too.

"I guess your not that bad then"

"Hey! Don't insult me like that I try my best"

I move my face closer to his. I give him a sassy look.

"Do you though. Do you?"

He smiled. Before I knew what was happening he pulled me onto his air mattress. I look up at him.

"Your a bitch Grayson"

He touched my chin.

"I know"

I smiled and grabbed the back of his neck pulling him into a kiss. He grabbed my waist pulling me closer to his body. He let gravity pull him down and taking me with him. He grabbed my thigh. He slowly inched up. Then he stops. It's like he knew where the line was drawn. Not long after we fell asleep.

Hi I hope your having a great day and a great week. I finally didn't do a cliffhanger. Yaaaaaaayy. Anyway if you want to see the rules for story suggestions then please go to chapter 11. Ok imma head out byeee.

You just read 1083 words yay!