Aftermath (smut)

This chapter may trigger some people so I will try to just make the smut part in this chapter only. Sorry for being unholy 😉

We got out of the car and headed upstairs to my room. I sat on my bed. Grayson just stood there next to the door leaning against the wall. He had a big smirk on his face. He motioned me to go over there. I slowly got up. As I made my way over there Grayson shut the door then locked it. When I got close enough he dragged me by the arm aggressively slamming me onto the wall (in a sexual way so it wasn't hard enough to hurt her). He smiled and got close to my face. He looked at my lips and licked his teeth. I give him a smile. He grabs my neck and aggressively pulls me in for a kiss. I start feeling around his back. Grayson back up and we fall onto the bed. A few moments later I sit up(still sitting on him).

"Well what are you waiting for are you going to take that off?"

I point to his shirt. He looks at his shirt for a second then looks back at me.

"Your independent"

I roll my eyes and start taking off his shirt. I felt around his bare skin tracing my fingers around his body. We went back to making out. A few moments go by and we started to get more aggressive. He pushed me away just enough to stop the kissing. Grayson then gently tugged at my dress telling me he wanted to take it off. I give him a smile to tell him it was ok.

  Then he started gently pulling the dress over my head. He was so careful and smooth about it. After he got the dress off he gently tossed it to the other side of the room, almost knocking over a cup. He looked back up at me and held my cheek with one hand and holding my hip with the other hand. I moved back in to kiss him but he just pulled away and smiled.

" why are you teasing me?"

Grayson gave a quiet chuckle.

"Cause it's cute to see you desperate"

I grab him by the throat and pull him closer to me.

" Karma will get you back for that"

He just laughed. Grayson then proceeds to kiss my neck down then up to my ear before biting my ear lobe. He then let's out a quiet groan. His voice was already deep and when he did that it sent shivers up my spine. Then Grayson started to kiss me feeling my body around. I sat up again, giving him a devious look while undoing his pants. I pulled off his pants leaving him with just boxers. I then proceed to take those off too gently. I don't even look at it because it would be too tempting. I lay back down on top of him and started aggressively making out with him. Grayson moves one hand up and down my back before stopping at my bra and subtly taking that off. He then pulls away again.

"I think you're still wearing too much"

I get up and take my underwear off and throw that aside. Grayson smiles before grabbing me by the waist. I sit down on him putting my pussy right above his dick. Just to give him the temptation. I then slowly start sliding myself lower. Then I hit the spot where I was supposed to stop. He tried to put his dick in me but I moved his hands out of the way. That's when I got an idea. I got up and got the handcuffs out. Then I cuffed him to my bed. I went back to my position where I left off. I took his penis and slowly slid it inside me. It was pretty tight cause he was pretty big. Grayson let out a little moan. I started going in motion. I could tell he was getting a little movey so I sped it up a little bit. His moans got louder. His eyes went rolled back into his head.

  Then I stopped. I took it out and got up.

"Noooo Bella don't stop"

I sat back down on him above his dick.

"Ok then beg"

"P-please Bella"

"Ok if you insist"

I put it back inside me but this time I went aggressively. I started moving in and out as fast as I possibly could. The second I started Grayson was moaning loud enough to be classified as a yell.

"Mmm BELLA bella please don't stop"

But I did. I stopped and took it out again. Right when that happened he grabbed me by the shoulders and threw me on the bed before cuffing me.

" I think you forgot I can pick locks"

I just chuckle.

"Now I'm going to go hard and aggressive and you are not allowed to cum"

I just nod. He starts off at a slower pase but rapidly speeds up. Within a few seconds he's going really fast. I start to moan louder and louder.

"Grayson Im gonna"

He stops and takes it out. Then he moves his face down to my wet pussy. He then starts aggressively licking it. I try to keep myself together but my body can't help itself.

"Grayson"

I let out a loud moan. Grayson pulls away. He whipped his mouth and un cuffed me. I then push him down onto the bed and grab his penis. Then I shove the entire thing in my mouth and down my throat. I was born without a gag reflex so this was like a walk in the park. Grayson groaned. I then kept moving his dick in and out of my mouth and I kept going faster. Grayson moaned loudly.

"I-I"

I pulled it out of my mouth and started giving him a few pumps before he cummed. He let out a groan. I got up and got a towel to wipe my face off. When I got back Grayson was already under the covers waiting for me. So I laid down and got situated in his arm and fell asleep.

Word count 1047