Have fun

I left school and got in my car. I didn't think He was really going to be there. Then it hit me. I didn't know his name. I had such a long conversation and I didn't even know his name. I drove away from the school. I was cloudy and depressing outside. The trees were still. The ground was wet. It had just rained. I always liked cloudy weather. It was easier to see in it. When it's bright out I feel almost blind.

I pulled up to the theater to see Cristy and then Tommy. I knew he wasn't going to be here. I parked my car and got out. I started walking towards them. I was almost there when I heard someone else's footprints behind me. I turned around. It was him.

"You came"

He caught up to me.

"Well yeah I wanna see what you people do for fun here"

"I'm Bella by the way, I don't think you care though"

He looked at me and laughed softly.

"I already knew that, but my name is Grayson"

"How did you know?"

"There are rumors about you"

He pulled out a cigarette and lit it.

"What rumors, Grayson?"

"Well rumors like, you killed a few people, you robbed a bank, your the devil's child"

"Oh yeah those are the usual rumors"

" You got quite the reputation here"

"Why thank you"

He laughed. We both walked into the movie theater where my friends were. I explained why Grayson was here. We didn't know exactly what we were going to do so we thought about it. Grayson was new so we wanted to show him around. Finally Tommy spoke up.

"Well I think we should get some snacks and spray paint, then we should spray paint a train or wall, and then we go find a cave and get high."

Cristy didn't even hesitate.

"Sound good lets go"

Of course I liked the idea except the get high part. I had something against it. I didn't want to poison myself like that. Grayson also liked the idea. So we went to the nearest  7-Eleven and stole some snacks. Cristy stole a bag of hot Cheetos some popcorn and a jar of Nutella. Tommy took some jolly ranchers, soup patch kids, some alcohol and some Gatorade. I stole a two large bags of Doritos and a large bag of cheeto puffs. Grayson was distracting the cashier and he stole a pack of cigarettes while he was at it. We all bought ice cream so we didn't seem suspicious then we left. As we got into the car Grayson said.

"Damn that felt like an episode from Mission impossible"

Cristy emptied out her backpack and jacket.

"Yeah we haven't stollen that much ever."

It was probably because we had an extra person to distract. I started the engine and drove off. Tommy and Grayson sat in the back while me and Cristy sat up front. After a while Tommy started talking to Grayson. After a while they started flirting with each other. I wasn't happy with it. Then I remembered that me and Grayson were just going to be friends and nothing else. I think Cristy noticed me because she started a conversation with me.

"So watcha gonna spray paint on the train boo? You always do something cool."

"Oh... uhh probably a Chinese dragon."

"Are you gonna drink with us or naw."

"I think maybe I shouldn't. I got soccer tryouts early in the morning."

"Hun you never drink with us when u gonna just have fun"

"Maybe next time Cristy"

"Mhmm sure"

We finally found a stopped train and I stopped the car. I actually slammed on the breaks to break Tommy and Grayson up. It worked. We all got out and picked a cart.

Later***

Around 7:15 we finished our drawings. Tommy and Cristy needed a break and Grayson was still doing his. He came over to mine.

"That's really good"

"Yeah I usually do dragons but I thought flowers would look good"

"You wanna see mine"

"Yeah I do"

He took me over to his cart. It looked really good.

 It looked really good

"Woah... Grayson that's really good"

"Thanks I tried"

We awkwardly stood there for a minute. It was really quiet so I spoke up.

"So you and Tommy huh?"

He looked confused for a second. Then it looked like a lightbulb went off in his brain.

" oh yeah she's really cool"

I grinned, trying to hide my disappointment from him. I wasn't having it so I suggested we go to our cave. Tommy got confused.

"Which one?"

We had two we would always go to. One had a watering hole and the other was just really big.

"We should go to the one with the pool"

We all jumped into the car. Nobody spoke for a while. And then Tommy said something.

"Hey Bella, when is your mom getting home tonight?"

"She has a late shift tonight so she won't come back tonight"

"Great we can stay out longer"

Cristy looked at Tommy.

"I gotta get home by 5 am"

Grayson looked really confused.

"We're gonna hang out that long?"

I said

"Yeah we pull a lot of all nighters"

Tommy said

" we're gonna need more beer"

"We can get some at the store later"

After a little while of driving we finally got to the woods our cave was in. This car ride(thankfully) had no flirting.

Ok that wraps it up for this chapter. I hope you have had a perfectly great day and a great week. I take requests. Anyway bye bye

You just read 945 words good job