Thats cool

A few days later. It's the weekend. That meant my mom had time to talk to the principal. I didn't want to really go back to my idiotic school, but I wanted to be right. Like most people in this world. I woke up that day feeling refreshed. I got up and put on an outfit.

I walked downstairs to get breakfast and see my mom

I walked downstairs to get breakfast and see my mom. I could smell pancakes. She only made them on Saturday. On Sunday she would bring me something from a church group breakfast hangout. I didn't go to those things.

I got to the bottom of the stairs.

"Hey honey how's it going today?"

"Well mom I just woke up so I don't really know what about you?"

"Later I'm bringing someone over for you to meet and I want you to be on your best behavior"

"You mean after you talk to the principal?"

"Yes Bella after I talk to the principal"

I grabbed my phone to see if anyone texted me last night. I had three messages. One was from Grayson, telling me to meet him at the train station later at 5. The second one was from Cristy sending me a drunk Snapchat video. The third one caught me by surprise though. I was from Alisha. She used to be my friend but now she was part of the good girl squad. The text said...

Alisha: "Hey Bella, I understand throughout time you have grown to hate me but I would just like to say, what Molly did was extremely wrong and me and my friends would never except something like that. When I found out what happened I talked to her. I apologize for her actions and mine. Anyways I hope we can be friends again."

Alisha used to be my best friend. Yes I started to hate her, but thats only because she started hanging out with the "Good Girls". To be honest though, it was better that way. If she still hung out with me then she wouldn't be the nice person she is today. I understood that and that's why we couldn't be friends.

Me:"Alisha, it wasn't your fault and you shouldn't have to apologize. I would like to be your friend again but we can't. as much as I hate to say this, I have just became a terrible person. I am not proud but I'm going to stay this way for some time. I don't want to turn you into someone like me. So for your own good just keep your distance away from me.

I have never said something like that in a while. I felt bad for the way I left her but at the same time, it was ok with me. 

*A FEW HOURS LATER***

My mom opened the door to the house. She came in. 

"Well?"

Mom looked at me with a face. It wasn't a disgusted look. It was a "I don't know how to tell you this" look.

"well honey it is hard to believe the Kricket family did this"

I was enraged. Not only did they think I was a liar, they thought I was accusing them AND they thought the guilty people were innocent. I stormed up to my room. As I was going upstairs my mom yelled out.

"HONEY SOMEONE WILL BE HERE IN FIFTEEN MINUTES!!"

Right, someone was coming over. Who? I didn't know. I didn't really care. I needed to cool down before this PERSON  gets here. I punched a few pillows and after 15 minutes I calmed down...A little. I was still mad, but it was bearable enough to put one a good girl face. I could hear my mom yelling for me downstairs. I headed downstairs to see who was here.

"Hey Honey meet my boyfriend"

Imma end this chapter here. I know it's a cliffhanger and short but a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do sometimes. ANYWAYS I am here to tell you that I hope you are having a great day and a great week. I hope you are enjoying this chapter. And if you are please vote for it and check out my other stories. If you want to know more about ME then you came follow me on insta @meisoka46. I do take suggestions at the moment so you can comment them or Email them at meisoka46@gmail.com. Thanks for reading

you read 745 words yaaay