𝓈𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

"I know you love fucking me, I can tell by the way you're in love with me."
- Jhene Aiko

As expected, mom and I weren't really speaking, or communicating much for that matter. She was still upset with me and I felt bad for my dad; being caught up in all that unnecessary drama. But I wasn't going to back off this time.

My choice in boyfriends was always something I was sure my mom would trust me with. Seems like she doesn't trust me with anything anymore.

"Everything good?"

It was a question I was asked most since mom and I had that arguement. It occupied my mind the most; among other things, like the benefit. I wasn't slacking but it was so much harder to focus on just dancing.

I turned to Rakim and grinned.

"Yeah, I'm just a little stressed, the benefit coming up and all. Just a month and a half left."

His fingers went through my freshly washed hair. Mom and dad were at some friend's exhibition opening at a gallery in the city so I had a couple of hours alone at home. Rakim was lying in my bed right beside me, playing with my hair, caressing it.

"She still not speaking to you, huh?"

I had a bitter taste in my mouth when I thought of her.

I shook my head and scooted closer to him, putting my arm over him.

"This whole situation got me thinkin'... if you're not busy this weekend, maybe you'd like to come over, meet my momma." He said.

I lifted my head up, gazing at his beautiful brown eyes, a little grin forming on my face.

"You want me to meet your mom?"

"Yeah, I been talking about you and she said to invite you over. I never brought a girl home before, she interested a whole lot."

I was beyond flattered.

"There's a first time for everything." I joked.

"Yessir. Now, enough of this worried face expression you got going on, I wanna see you smile baby."

In that moment, I felt his soft lips on my neck, his arms holding me close. I closed my eyes and just gave into him.

"Mmmmf." Little moans were coming from my slightly open mouth, my lips wet and burning. I wanted him bad.

"You like that baby?" His lips were going lower and lower, until they reached my waist. He slid my sweatpants off along with my underwear, as my head sunk back in my soft pillow.

I only nodded, being unable to form an actual sentence. Except moaning and whining, nothing else came from my mouth.

"Spread your pretty legs for me." He gently helped me, his hand going down until I felt a finger in me. When he rubbed my pussy, I was only getting wetter and wetter, ready to skip the foreplay this time.

"Fuck me." Escaped my mouth, carelessly and shamelessly.

He looked at me with his right brow raised, the widest, most seductive smile already wide across his face.

"Yeah?" He was only teasing me but quickly pulled down his sweats and boxers.

When he penetrated me, I saw little stars and dots, it felt like I entered another dimension with him between my legs. How does sex feel this good? Is it like that with everyone?

Rakim knows what gets me going, he knows my body, it's so surreal. As if we've done it countless times before.
Waves of pleasure ran through my body when he was slamming himself in and out of my tightness, warm feeling and the tension already building up inside me. Hitting my sweet spot he made me cum in two minutes, but I wanted more. I was ready for him to broaden my horizons, so I pushed him off me, positioning myself on all fours.

He immediately got the picture, grabbing onto my hips, entering me from the back. His thumb was gently rubbing my other unfilled hole, which totally threw me off and I didn't want him to stop either.

"Push it in, just a little." I even surprised myself.
He followed without hesitation; he lubed his thumb up by putting it in his mouth, then he pushed it in my ass; just a little.

"Ahhh, my god, don't stop!" I begged as he continued thrusting, making me tighten and cum yet again.

"Baby you nasty." He mumbled, preparing for an intense climax himself.

Hot damn.