𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑒

"You give me a feeling that I never felt before, it's becoming something that's impossible to ignore."
- Alicia Keys

"Yeah, keep going." Soft moans escaped from my mouth while Rakim's lips were glued to my neck, gently kissing and sucking on it. "Don't suck too hard though, my ballet costume doesn't include a turtleneck."

He chuckled, pressing soft kisses down to my chest.

"I won't." He shook his head twice, reassuring me.

Connecting our lips together I forgot what and where I was. Being so gentle with me surprised me; he didn't seem the type when I met him.

He made me want to give myself in, go all the way; but I could tell by his body language, he wanted to go slow, so I followed his lead.
No need to rush.

"Mmmf baby." He mumbled, pulling away a little, our foreheads still pressed together.

"What?" I giggled, rubbing my nose on his.

"Nothin'. Look what you doin' to me." He smiled, looking down at his pants. I felt it though, didn't need to look. He was already hard.
I positioned myself closer, straddling him, my arms wrapped around his neck loosely.
I could kiss him all night.

"You wanna watch a movie?" He asked me, caressing my hair.

"Yeah, we could do that. What you got?"

"Here, pick something." He handed me the remote after pressing the Netflix button.

I got off him, scooting on the couch next to him.

"I'll be right back."
He went to check on the twins and stopped in the bathroom while I was browsing through a list of newly added movies. We settled for some foreign horror, which wasn't bad at all. Rakim was holding me until it ended.

We went to chill in his room, talking about random things. I completely forgot about everything; only the world in our tiny bubble existed.

I drifted to sleep, careless, light as a feather.

💎

Rays of sunshine were gently caressing my skin, as I slowly opened my eyes, quickly noticing I'm not lying in my bed. This ain't my room. Hold up.

I snapped out of my sleepy state, grabbing the phone off Rakim's nightstand. 10 missed calls from mom and 7 messages. Fuck.

"Shit!" I quietly muttered to myself but it was enough for Rakim to wake up as well.

"What?" He asked, yawning and stretching out his arm.

"I have to go." I got up and started putting my sneakers on.

He lifted himself up, checking the time. It was 10:30 AM already and I was late for my weekend practice with mom. Based on her texts, she's gonna skin my ass alive.

"Aight, want me to walk you?" He offered.

"It's cool, I'm late, gotta hurry." I sourly grinned and put my hair up in a ponytail.

"It's no problem. I gotta run to the store anyway." He got up too, pulling off his tee. I blushed but couldn't look away, he was so damn fine.

Winking at me, he grabbed a fresh shirt from his drawer and put his snapback on after that basic black tee was already on him, making him even more attractive.

"Okay, let's go."

That smile, I thought to myself.

He walked me home; well, almost. We parted ways a few houses down but unfortunately my mom saw me kiss him and completely freaked when I stepped inside.

"Where the hell have you been?"

I was looking at her, trying to think of something that wouldn't piss her off as much as the truth.

"You know what? I don't care!" She cut me off just as I was about to speak.

"I'm sorry mom." I apologized.

She pointed her finger upstairs and gave me that look, her right brow raised. I got that bitch face from her.

"Get changed and wait for me in the room." She meant my rehersal room. Dad redid his former office into a mini studio for me; that was so I could practice at home as well.

I did as I was told and an hour later we were still going.

"Who was that boy?"

I hoped she forgot but that's not the case with my mom.

"A friend from school." I technically told the truth.

"The academy?"

"Nope, he goes to school with Alicia." I shook my head, explaining.

"Uh-huh."

I knew that that meant. She was going to keep an eye on him. And me.

"Come on mom, I said I was sorry; it won't happen again." I really was sorry. I completely lost track of time and I fell asleep at his house; it was so unlike me. Being punctual is one of my top virtues.

"You don't need distractions, Avery. But if you want to screw up what you got going on, I'm not gonna stand in your way." She sternly said. "But don't come crying to me."

"Yes mom." I remorsefully looked around the room, stopping my gaze at my feet.

"Actions have consequences!"