"Beautiful," he mumbled, his pupil dilating. He slowly inched close to her ear, biting on her sensitive lobe.

"Are you sure?" he mumbled as he traced his tongue above her chains to underneath her ear.

"Yes," she breathed, almost whimpered. He kissed her cheek lovingly, before lowering himself between her legs. He sucked on her pelvic bone, giving the same amount of attention he used on the rest of her.

She tried to brush her thighs together to relieve the tension but he was having none of it.

"Behave, " he reverberated darkly. She arched her back and huffed in eagerness, making her breasts pop out impossibly more and her small waist leaning into his touch. He grew extremely and impossibly harder than he already was.

He pushed her legs apart and lowered his head in her thighs. He placed hot, open-mouthed kisses on the inside of her thighs as he pinched her skin painfully, making her moan and attempt the clench her thighs together again.

His movements were slow and rhythmic like he wanted her to know that he was going to make love to her...not just fuck her.

He gripped her thighs, hard, leaving a burning pain as her punishment for disobeying but she opened her legs further, wet with need. She gripped the headboard tight to regain herself from touching him.

"Patience, baby," he whispered. Without hesitation he pulled down her soaked thong, tossing it aside. She was fully exposed to him. Her breathing only got heavier as the air hit her throbbing wet womanhood. He bit down on the skin as he set his tattooed hands on the inside of her thighs, gripping them tightly.

He brushed his thumb over her pussy, his middle and ring finger teasing her bud in between his fingers...slowly yet teasingly making her moan and buck her hips towards his touch.

"Is this all for me, baby?" he smirked as he felt how wet she was. She was soaking. His fingers began to rub her in slow, small circles making quiet cries of pleasure escape her mouth.

Without so much as a second thought, he trusted his ring finger in her, making her whimper and arch her back as she fisted her hands on the headboard as she felt herself stretch to accommodate his digits.

He rolled his eyes to the back of his head when he felt her squeeze the life out of his single finger and he couldn't comprehend how silky smooth she felt.

Her level of overwhelming heat in contrast to her ice-cold skin was something he couldn't enough of. It was unreal.

She was unreal.

"Fuck...your feel incredible, amore mio," he said lowly. Her eyes closed and shut tight as she embraced his pace that applied the perfect amount of pressure. Her silky insides were pulsating around his finger as he fought back what little control he could muster.

His body tensed as he went knuckle-deep in her, stretching her snugly as he added his middle finger making her curse and moan as her hips bucked.

As his fingers curled roughly on her warm heat, his thumb continued its tender and gentle movements on her bud.  As her back lifted again, he slid his hand underneath her hips, guiding her hips to grind on his hand.

"Fuck my hand, Bambina," he ordered, his velvet voice going straight to her core.

She did so willingly as her hips rolled on their own, riding his hand needily. He instantly found her clit, making her whole body catch on fire as she chanted his name.

Just as the knot in her stomach began to tighten at immense speed, building her release, his movements sped up...getting more intense on her clit. His more keen movements on her core combined with the sweet kisses on her chest were the perfect combination between rough and gentle...and she couldn't get enough.

𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें