I watched Jackson on his phone. His eyes grew big as he grabbed Kaitlyns arm roughly and yelled in her ear. I walked over and pulled Jackson off her and picked up his phone.

"The both of you in the hall now!" I demanded.

Jackson yanked away from me knocking the desk over and walking outside. I looked at his phone seeing a naked picture of Kaitlyn. I quickly locked the phone and handed it to Austin walking with Kaitlyn outside as Jackson stood against the wall with with his head in his hands.

"So who wants to talk first?"

They both stood silently away from each other with their heads down.

"Fine. I'll start. Jackson why is there a naked picture of Kaitlyn on your phone?"

"Why don't you ask that cheating bitch over there! Why did Josh send me a picture of you naked Kaitlyn?!"

He pushed off the wall coming toward her when I grabbed him. He had so much hate in his eyes. I'd known Jackson since his freshman year. I knew what he'd been through and what his life was like.

He looked me in the eye with his fist balled up. I put my hand on his cheek running my thumb across it calming him down. He unballed his fist letting his eyes soften.

"Get some water and calm down okay." I tell him.

He nodded walking away.

I turned to Kaitlyn and she looked at me biting her lip.

"I've been snapchatting naked pictures for money. It's not that serious."

"Kaitlyn it is. That's Child Pornography, Prostitution, and Distribution of Porn. You and those boys get kid in serious trouble. You could be charged as an Adult."

She closed her eyes and broke down crying. I hugged her as she cried into my chest.

"I needed the money. My mom is going through a tough time. It's the only thing I could think of to make quick money."

"Kaitlyn if you need help come to me. Don't degrade yourself because you think it's the only choice. Your worth so much more than that. As women we are looked at as toys. Things. Something only good for sex or sexual actions. You are in the process of being indoctrinated. We have not yet evolved a system of education that is not a system of indoctrination. We are sorry, but it is the best we can do. What you are being taught here is an amalgam of current prejudice and the choices of this particular culture. I love you okay. If you need something come to me."

She pulled away nodding. I kissed her forehead giving her another hug before she walked back into class.

You educate a man; you educate a man. You educate a woman; you educate a generation.

Austin~

We got to the house seeing a black 2015 Land Range Rover. Laya jumped out the car stopping me before I could get to the front door.

"I love you and I'm so sorry." She told me.

"What you talking about?"

She was tryna speak but couldn't get the words out. I looked up as the door opened. I froze feeling my heart beat speed up. Was it really her? Was I dreaming? She looked so beautiful.

"Diamond?" I questioned.

"Hey." She spoke softly.

I ran to her and hugged her tight burying my face in her neck. She still smelt the same. Like lavender.

"I missed you so much baby." I whispered.

"Austin I missed you too but I-"

"Sweetheart."

I pulled away from her looking toward the house at some big black dude standing in the doorway. He walked out and Diamond walked to him wrapping her arm around his waist.

"Laya, Austin, This is Giovanni. Giovanni this is my sister Laya and her friend Austin."

"Her friend?!" I questioned.

"Hello you can call me Gio. Im from Britain."

He had this thick ass British accent that I wanted to knock right out his throat.

"That's sexy." Laya mumbled.

I narrowed my eyes at her as she put her hands up in defense.

"Who is he Diamond?" I asked her.

"This is my husband."

Everything felt numb. I could see lips moving but I couldn't hear anything. Everything was crashing down around me. I walked toward the house as Diamond grabbed my arm. I pushed her away from me going in the house and up the stairs. I walked pass Vickies room going toward mine when I stopped. There was little girl playing with Victoria's toys. She looked up at me and smiled.

"I'm Marissa."

Who's kid is this and why does she have the slight appearance of my mom?

*Kaitlyn and Jackson at the top. Diamond, Gio, and Marissa at the bottom