Chapter 11

Third-person POV

Knockout woke up and saw that next to him was a note.

Don't trust the people you just met. 

Knockout was confused by the message and showed it to Breakdown once he went to the living room.

After they were done working and the shop was closed they went out and saw Bee, Optimus, Jazz, and Ironhide.

"Are ya two ready," Jazz asked.

"We are," Knockout said.

Time skip

"That was delicious!" Ironhide said amused. 

"I know! France has delicious food!" Breakdown agreed with him.

"Knockout I was meaning to ask if there is any good amusement park that we can visit?" Optimus asked.

"Well, Disneyland has been popular for the past couple of weeks now. Is it for Bee?"

"Precisely. And I thought that you and Breakdown could join us too if you're not busy of course." Optimus said to Knockout.

"That sounds fun! We will join you!"

Next day

Optimus was enjoying his cup of thee, Jazz and Ironhide were watching TV and Bee just came out of his bedroom running over to Optimus.

"Dad, dad! I felt two Decepticon sparks here in France!" He told Optimus. 

"Wait, how do the cons know that there are other bots here," Ironhide asked.

"Dunno, I only felt them," Bee replied.

"Bumblebee, do you know in which part of France they are," Optimus asked him.

Bee nodded. "Paris."

"Alright, we have to work faster now. Everyone, we are going to Knockout's shop," Prime said after finishing his thee and stood up. "I think it's time to visit Knockout's clothes shop."

Knockout's shop

"Here you go ma'am," Knockout said to a woman giving her a light blue dress she had paid him to make. "Thank you! You are the best Knockout!" She left after saying that.

Knockout felt something poking him on the leg and looked down. "Bee?" He asked. Bumblebee nodded his head. "Where are Optimus and the others?" Bee pointed where Breakdown is.

" I see," Knockout walked over to the others. "What are you all doing here?" He asked. "We thought we might help you here at your shop," Optimus told Knockout.

"Thanks, but you don't have to." "We have nothing to do anyway," Jazz said to Knockout. Knockout smiles. "Thank you, guys."

After they agreed Knockout told everyone what they had to do. Jazz was working on the counter, Optimus and Knockout helped the customers, Breakdown and Ironhide are the security and Bee was sitting in the living room.

Knockout and Breakdown living room
Bumblebee POV

I was sitting on the couch in the living room and waited till the others came back. I could hear ticking on the window. I looked over and saw a bird. I went over with some bread and gave it to the bird. The bird took the bread and flew away.

I smiled and turned around finding a note. I picked up the note and read: 'I know that you are trained by him, I want to meet you and talk about him. I will wait for you in front of your hotel. The time is 12:10 PM, I understand if you won't show up.'