Chapter 15

Ratchet and Knockout were looking over the children they recently had saved. "Where were Hot Rod, Barricade and Steve?" Blurr asked Perceptor and Red Alert. "Cade and Steve were taken to Shockwave but Hot Rod was with us just a few minutes ago," Percepter answered.

With Hot Rod and Bumblebee

When they arrived where Bumblebee had teleported Hot rod and himself he could see that he was in a room. Hot Rod looked over to Bumblebee and saw that he was tired.

"Where are we," Bumblebee was panting unable to answer Hot Rod's question.

"You are on Cybertron in my chamber," Hot Rod turned around and saw a hologram of the Allspark. "So you're the famous Allspark. Wait, if Bumblebee can teleport, why didn't he teleport the Autobots here?" Hot Rod asked. The Allspark looked at him. "As you can see that Bumblebee recently learned how to teleport and it drains the energy out of him the more people or bots he teleports at once."

Hot Rod put a hand on Bee's shoulder asking Bumblebee if he is okay. What Hot Rod didn't expect was that Bee shoved him away while glaring at him. 

"You did an excellent job Bumblebee, you can leave the rest to me," Allspark said. Bumblebee turned to him confused. "Why? Didn't we agree that I would kill him once he got here?" He questioned.

"True, but there is a change of plan. Instead of you, I want to kill him," smiling he turned to look at the two boys.

Hot Rod was only confused. He knew that Bumblebee was out there to kill him but why? That is something he never understood. "If you're going to kill me explain to me why, I do deserve that, right?" He looked at him nervously.

The Allspark looked down at Hot Rod thinking. "Very well, the reason why is that if Optimus ever dies I will be set free, but when a new Prime is born or chosen by Primus I will stay in this prison. I do want to get free and you are in the way of that." He explained.

This got Bumblebee's attention. "What holds you back to kill my father and be free now?" At that question, the Allspark stayed quiet.

Bumblebee narrowed his eyes. He walked back to Hot Rod standing in front of him. "Answer me, please," Bumblebee tried again. "To make sure that you follow me around with the deal that you will be able to protect Optimus and in exchange fight for me." Bumblebee's eyes widen when he got his answer. "So you were just using me," "Basically, yes."

"But that doesn't matter right now, move aside." Bumblebee didn't listen to him. If he only was here to be used as a tool then he wanted to get out and cut the ties he has with that person. He looked at Hot Rod and teleported him and himself away to the mansion.

The Autobot house/base

Optimus was looking around worriedly for his son. When he was released from the med bay he went to Bumblebee's room but couldn't find him. Looking over at all the places his son could be he returned to his own room worried.

He turned his head when he heard something fall down in the room next to him. Optimus stood up and went to the room next to him. "Bumblebee? Are you in there son?" He asked. "Ummm, no?" That was a different voice speaking. 

Optimus became more worried and decided to come into the room. What he saw shocked him. Bumblebee was unconscious laying on the ground with an unknown boy next to him.

"Bumblebee," Optimus picked his son up and cradled him close to his chest. Studying if Bumblebee had any kind of injury, he was relieved to find no injuries. "Who are you," he asked looking up. "H-Hot Rod, sir!"

"Hot Rod? Your friends are worried about you," "They are here?" "Yes, except for Barricade and Steve, they were already taken by Shockwave. I'm sorry." Hot Rod was shocked to hear what has happened to his two friends but he said to Optimus that it was okay.

The two of them went to the med bay with Bumblebee in the arms of Optimus.

Ratchet confirmed that Bumblebee was just unconscious nothing more.

Hot Rod sat in a chair waiting for Bumblebee to wake up. 'Please be okay Bee,' he thought.

Bumblebee's mind

There he stood. The last man he wanted to see right now. The Allspark was looking at him with angry eyes.

"Not only did you disobey my orders you ran away like a coward," Bumblebee looked at him back with furious eyes.

"What do you want?! Haven't you done enough as using me as a tool?!" It was quiet for a second.

"You are right I am using you as a weapon but I'm still in need of your assistance-," "So you can kill Hot Rod and continue using me as a tool?" "... Yes."

Bumblebee didn't know if he could get any more angry or furious. He came to a decision to stop his -Primus knows how long- his contract with the Allspark.

"I'm quitting." "Excuse me?" Bumblebee narrowed his eyes.

"You heard me, I want to break our contract," he saw how the Allspark smirked.

"Oh, and how will you protect your precious father then?" "I don't know yet, but I will find out!"

"You will lose your powers and ability to speak, little one," the Allspark tried. 

Bumblebee wasn't having it. "So what? I'm sure the medics will find a way to repair my voicebox and in the meantime, I will just use a notebook," "But-," "I am DONE!"

He looked at Bumblebee and knew he lost the battle. Bumblebee has made his mind up to break his contract. It has been 8 years since someone last broke a contract with him. He started to chuckle then laughed like crazy.

Bumblebee looked shocked but soon was engulfed with pain.

"As you wish, I will find a new tool soon anyways. Goodbye Bumblebee."

To be continued...

A/N: I can only say sorry for the delayed chapter. Hope you all enjoy it. Stay safe and healthy. Have a nice day or night.
Snowpax out...