Chapter 8

Bumblebee POV

"Impressive mister Pax an A+ for your test." My homeschool teacher gave me my test back. He tested me how far I know. This time we did a test to see if I could handle middle school. We tried many tests and all were A's or A+'s, having a brain of a transformer is at use with reading a text one time and your processor saves it immediately. "I don't know what I have to teach you little boy, *sigh* I need to talk to your father to discuss all this, for now, we are done. Have a good day mister Pax," and with that, my teacher left.

I sighed and looked at my test. I really wanted to show my dad my test but he isn't here. He is discussing the Decepticons and how to get to Cybertron and retrieve the Allspark.

I suddenly felt my back getting cold. I turned around but saw no one. 'I swear if it the twins, oh wait they can't because they getting homeschooled till 3:00 PM and I finish at 14:15 PM,' I thought. I know I shouldn't swear but hear Ironhide literally swearing all the time I kinda copied him. *sigh*

Arcee POV

*sigh* I saw Bee sigh again. I really felt bad for him. "What can we do," Chromia asked with a sigh. I thought for a minute then "That's it! We are going to the mall!"

"You're sure Cee," my sister asks. "Of course, what can go wrong!". That's when I felt a thug on my jacket. I looked down and saw that Bee wrote: "Everything can go wrong".

"Oh you too just worry wraths that something might happen, we go when the twins are done," I said and ended the conversation with that

Time skip to 3:00 PM

"I'm back!"
That's what we heard. I look up and saw that it is Ironhide.

"Hello dear, how was your day," "Busy love, busy," he looked at me. "Hey, Cee, Bee and twins," we all saw that behind Ironhide two boys identical-looking but in two different colors, one red and the other yellow.

'Perfect,' I thought. "Alright! Now everyone is here in one room let's go to the mall," I said to everyone.

Ironhide POV
Inside the mall

We were all now in the mall in a clothes shop. I swear if there is anything worse than being chased by Unicron itself then it's going shopping with Mia, her sister and her friends. Don't get me wrong I love Chromia with my spark but going shopping is super boring.

I looked at my left and there were sunny and sides at my side and at my right, there was Bee all of them looked bored. I looked outside and saw that there was a gaming hall. "Hey boys why don't you go to the gaming hall and we will pick you up when we are done," I said to them.

They all perked up at that suggestion. "Yes! Thank you, dad! Come on Bee let's get out of here," the twins said at the same time. '*sigh* kids. They are a handful but loving and fun.'

Time skip because nothing is happening at this moment

We were done with shopping and as you readers might think, yes I am caring all the stupid clothes that they bought.

Now we are at the gaming hall and we saw them playing a shooting game with.. zombies?

Sunny and Bee were the ones shooting and a crowd was there with open mouths. When I looked at the boys and my own mouth fell down. Bumblebee was doing great killing all the zombies without missing and Sunstreaker was doing it like a pro.

"They are good at shooting," I turned around and saw a man with purple hair, his right eye is yellow while the left eye is red, he wore a purple shirt, purple jeans and black shoes.