Chapter 4

Third-person POV

Smokescreen told Bumblebee and Windblade about the accident and his runaway. Now we will continue from there.

Bumblebee POV

After school and outside

I was looking around for uncle Megatronus when I saw him with someone he was talking with. "Hello uncle Megatronus how are you and who is your friend?" I asked uncle. "This is Soundwave Bumblebee, Soundwave my cousin Bumblebee." "Hello, Bumblebee," Soundwave said. "Hello, Soundwave..." I said a little scared, some of my memories came back and with that also a memory about Soundwave, I remember that he is a Decepticon so I was on guard with it. "Bumblebee can you please show us the way to the principal's office?" Uncle Megatronus asked. "Yes, I can" I answered. "Hey Bee can I come and play with you!" Windy asked happily and I saw Smokey walking with her. "Yes, Bee can play today but first I need to go with Bee to the principal's office and then I will be able to bring the two of you to our house." Uncle Megatronus said.

And with that, we walked to the principal office with Soundwave. When we arrived uncle Megatronus said: "Please wait here, Bee." He said. Alright." I said. And with that, they went inside.

Megatronus POV

I and Soundwave went inside the office and saw the principal. "Can I help you sir?" he said. "Yes, you can. I would like t-" I was cut off by a female voice. "Nothing! It's nothing, sir!" I turned around and saw Elita. 'How did she catch up so fast didn't I tie her up?' I thought. "How did you escape!?" I yelled at her angry. "I had some help from Ratchet and he is on his way with Optimus too. So surrender now traitor!" She yelled at me. Then I saw bumblebee looking at the scene with fear and sadness in his eyes. I went to grab to keep him hostage but Elita was fast and reacted to that. She kicked me by my side and I stumbled backward. I pulled a gun out of my back pocket and aimed it at her... *BANG* I shot Elita in her spark. Bumblebee ran up to his creator. "Be strong B-Bumblebee..." and with that, she died. "CARRIER NOO!" Bumblebee yelled.

'W-why uncle M-Megatronus *sob* w-why?" he asked while he was crying, I was satisfied with what I accomplished. "Simple scout I want to destroy the Autobots and earth so that I can rule Cybertron," I answered.

Bumblebee POV

After what carrier said and died the principal tried to drag me away to a safe place, but I didn't listen I was frozen, broken, sad and depressed about what happened. I stood up from the spot that I was sitting next to my carrier and walked up to uncle Megatronus without noticing that there were two blasters on my wrist. (quick note these are the blasters he uses in Transformers Prime) And then I soothed at my uncle. He got hit and he fell back. And with that, I remembered something. 'The Allspark I-I-I know its location.' I thought in a surprised tone in my head and that's when I noticed the blasters on my wrist. 'I'm awakening, COOL!' I thought happy but my thoughts were broken when I got shot and I hit the wall. I was lifted up and came face to face with my so-called uncle. "Let this be clear scout I'm no more uncle Megatronus, but lord Megatron!" he yelled at the last part. "So tell me now scout where is the location of the Allspark!" he screamed at me. "I.. I.. don't speak for you... Megatronus.." I said and with that he got mad and I felt a pain inside my throat and saw him pulling something out and crust it, then everything went black.

Optimus POV

I was inside my car with Ratchet and was almost racing since we picked up surprising Decepticon signals we were ordered by the government to go there and fight. When we arrived I saw the other Autobots there waiting.

"There you are Prime we got some bad news." Prowl began. "What is it?" I asked, "It's Bee he's not with the others and Windblade and Smokescreen told us he walked inside the building with Bucket head and Soundwave and that they saw Elita running inside the school building." Ironhide gave me the answer. 'What, no. Primus don't let them...' I thought in horror.

"Look over there it's the principal and he has something in his arms?" one of the teachers said. When I looked over I felt all the energon drawing out of my face. He was holding Elita in his arms. "Please someone help us.." the principal said in a weak voice. I immediately walked over to him and took Elita from his arms. Ratchet came over and checked on her. "I'm sorry Optimus but... we were too late." Ratchet said. I felt a part of my world going down. "Where is Bumblebee..?" I asked the principal. "He is still inside the building, they wouldn't let me take him to. But I can tell he needs medical help right now," he said.

"Speaking of a Buckethead!" Jazz said. I looked over and saw my brother with someone else. Not only that the other person was caring someone in his arms that person was.. 'Bumblebee!' I thought. I felt anger rising inside of me, I handed Elita's body to Ratchet. "Give Bumblebee back Megatronus or should I say Megatron. Traitor!" I said in anger. "He-he.. how easy is it to break you brother. I'm afraid not, he has some important data in his processor that we will and can use." Megatron said. "Soundwave bring the bug to the base," he said. Soundwave nodded. "I won't let you. Autobots roll out!" I yelled. And we began attacking except Ratchet. I saw Ultra Magnus together with the others attacking Soundwave. 'good and let them all attack Soundwave, Megatron is my.' I thought. We didn't battle a minute or two when we heard a scream. I kicked Megatron out of the way and saw that Smokescreen and Windblade beaning attacked by a woman. "Jazz, Prowl go and help the children!" I yelled. "On it" Both of them yelled back.

I turned back at Megatron and continued the battle.

Some minutes passed and I heard: "We got Bumblebee back!". I looked over and saw my little one in the arms of Ironhide. I was so happy that I didn't notice that Megatron had kicked me in my stomach and was to give the final hit when he got hit by Soundwave's body. I looked over at Bumblebee and ran up to him. He was beaning threaded by Ratchet. "Soundwave retread." I heard Megatron say. 

And with that, they flew away. 

When I was by Bumblebee and Ratchet's side I asked: "I-is he alive?" I couldn't fight further if Bumblebee was also dead. "No, the boy is lucky but apparently Megatron pulled out his voicebox and damaged it. Now he won't be able to talk anymore." Ratchet said.

I took Bumblebee in my arms and looked around. "Where is everyone and what happened to that woman?" I asked. "Everyone is brought to a save place and the woman we killed her, she was one of the Decepticon." Ultra Magnus answered me. "What a relief," I said.

Bumblebee POV

The next day

I opened my eyes and saw that I was in my room. "..." 'Wait where is my voice? Why can't I talk?' I started to panic. "..." I wanted to say no better call my sire or my carrier. 'Wait carrier s-she got k-killed by uncle Megatronus no Megatron.'  slowly everything came back to me.

At that moment the door opened and my dad came in. "...!" I tried to talk again but I couldn't. Dad what is going on, why can't I talk? I used or creator and creation bond, -that we had from the beginning- to talk further. "Because Megatron pulled your voicebox out of your throat," he told me. Wait why am I not dead? I asked. "Because when you are awakening some of your old features are coming back to you, one of those things is when you are at the point of dying you will go automatic to stasis lock," dad explained to me. "Bumblebee when Ratchet was scanning you we found something inserting." Dad began. What is that? I asked. "We found that you can use magic. What we don't know maybe it's buried somewhere in our past life's memories. Don't worry we will find a way, I promise." Sire told me. 'I can use magic cool, maybe I can use telepathy to talk to them, let's try.' I thought happy.

"I understand dad." I talked through telepathy. "Y-you can talk!" He said surprised, "But you aren't moving your lips, how?" He said in confusion. "I thought telepathy, that's how I can talk to you guys," I replied. "That is amazing, I'm so happy." He said happily barely came tears but they didn't come.

 "Let's go and tell the others and prepare for your carrier funeral," he said the last part in a soft and broken voice. "Yes, dad... daddy, won't you leave me alone in this world?" I asked looking at him with sad and worried eyes. I didn't want to lose him too.

"Of course I won't leave you and that is a promise," dad said. And with that, I felt immediately safe again.

To be continued...

A/N: hello people I haven't uploaded for a while and I'm sorry for that but here you have it. I could only say have a good night or day.

Snowpax out~