Chapter 5

Optimus POV

The next day

It's been 1 day without my sparkmate and I already miss her. And I think Bumblebee is also missing her, but in a different way, I think.

But, today it's the day of her funeral. It only made me sadder to think that Elita won't be here anymore, not only that Bumblebee won't be able to see her again.

I stood up and went to Bumblebee's bedroom. I heard a sob. I knocked.

"Bumblebee,  can I come in, is that alright," I said. I came in and I saw my son sitting on the bed with red and puffy eyes.

"Little one did you cried?" I asked worriedly.

"N-no dad, I didn't. Don't worry!" Bumblebee smiled. I could see that he lied.

"Little one why are you lying to me, tell me," I said. I see Bumblebee's face go into a shocked face. "Tell me the truth Bumblebee please," I asked him.

"I miss mom, dad.." he said through telepathy. And it made me sad to hear that.

"I know sweetspark, but she is now in a better place. In the well of Allspark." I told him.

"That's the place where all cybertronians go when their time is up. Right?" He asked.

"Yes little one, that is correct. That's why we pray to Primus so they are safe, if you want you can pray alone or with me if you want." I told him

"Wow.. you know so much dad! Yes, I want to pray with you. Thank you dad you made me happy!" He said it and smiled a truly happy smile this time.

"Now let's go," I told him. I quickly helped him fix his outfit and then we went out.

Bumblebee POV

At the funeral

When the priest was done with everything that he had to do for mom, it was time to bury her. I looked around and saw:

'Prowl with Jazz,

Ratchet,

Ultra Magnus with his wife Charlotte and daughter,

Ironhide with his wife and mom's sister Chromia with their children: Sideswipe and Sunstreaker,

And Arcee the younger sister of mom,' I thought. And there were of course more.

After everything was done, I heard someone call me.

"Hey Bee." I looked around and see that the one who said my name was Smokescreen, he was together with Windblade.

I want to use telepathy but then they will ask and maybe ask about the Autobots and all that. I promised my dad to keep it a secret. So I waved.

"We heard from Ratchet that you can't talk anymore. We are sorry for you." Windy said. I nodded at them.

"So Bee what are you gonna do now?" Smokey asked. I didn't know how to say that without using telepathy. Luckily sire beat me to it.

"Bumblebee and I will move to a different house," dad told them.

"What!!" they both said. "We will be able to see Bee again can we?" Windy asked. "Please can we?" Smokey begged.

"Windblade will be able, but I don't know about you Smokescreen. Where are you're parents?" Dad asked.

Smokey hesitated for a bit then he started. "My dad was killed by my mother and my mother was the one who tried to kill me and Windy yesterday, you guys killed her," Smokey said. "And I don't know what to do now," he said. "Hmmm.. you can stay with us for the night and we will think of something. Does that sound like a plan to you?" dad said. "Really sir, thank you so much, sir," Smokey said. I smiled cause I saw one of my friends happy and it made me happy.

At/In Optimus & Bumblebee home

We were home now.
I knew that I had to tell my dad about the location of the Allspark.

It was nighttime and Smokey and I had to go to sleep. But before I was going to sleep I went up to my dad.

When I went to my father I saw that, Jazz, Prowl, Ironhide, Ultra Magnus & Ratchet.

"Bumblebee why aren't you asleep?" Ratchet asked.

"Oh! Good timing Bee. Prowl and I are going to adopt Smokescreen. Now you're able to see him again!" Jazz said happily.

I was happy that I could see Smokey again but that's not what I came for. I took a deep breath and began.

"Dad I-I know the location of the Allspark!" I said loud and quick.

"You know what!" Everyone said at the same time.

"I said I know the location of the Allspark," I repeated.

I looked over to the way of the bedrooms. I didn't see Smokey come out. It was a miracle that he didn't wake up and came up to asked what was going on.

"But how?" Jazz asked.

"It happened yesterday when I was awakening something came up to me, like something to remember and that's when I knew the location of the Allspark. But I don't know how I know its location and why it happened during my awakening I have no idea." I answered him or better say to everyone.

"Hmmm, it may be possible that you knew the location of the Allspark before you got reincarnated." Ratchet said.

"I think that is the only logical explanation we have for now. Well, Bumblebee where is the Allspark?" Prowl said to get to the point.

I hesitated first because I didn't know what their reaction would be but here I go.
"It is on... Cybertron.." I said looking down.

When I looked up I saw shocked faces and that Prowl was covering Jazz and Ironhide mouths so they couldn't shout and wake Smokey up.

"H-How are we going to get the Allspark if Cybertron is many lightyears away from Earth?" Ironhide asked after he recovered and slapped the hand of Prowl away.

We all looked to my dad for an answer.

"We have to discuss this first with the government, then we have to investigate how to get to Cybertron, make a plan and we also have to deal with the Decepticons. We look at this tomorrow and make a plan to. For now goodnight everyone." Dad said.

Everyone said goodbye and goodnight and they went.
Now it was just me and my dad.

"Well, little one I think it is time for you to go to recharge. " Dad said while looking down at me and smiled.

"But I'm not ti-*yawn*red," I said while I yawned and rubbed my eyes.

"*chuckle* That might be, but that yawn betrays you. Come little one, let's get you to bed. Tomorrow we have a long day ahead." Dad said.

He lifted me up and walked to my room. He laid me down and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight, little one, sweet dreams." He said.

"Goodnight father *yawn*," I said to him.

To Be Continued...

A/N: Hello, my dear readers. Sorry for the late update school has started again and really busy with homework. Why does life have to suck and be hard?  But hey I'm at least happy that I can upload and write. Well, guys see you guys in the next chapter or in another book of mine.

Snowpax Out...