Jungkook runs a hand through his nearly gel hair. "My parents won't like him. He's just a secretary. While my fiancée, brings a whole company with her."

"No one knows about you two?" Taehyung comes to Jungkook's side.

"Only you," Jungkook tells him.

"Does Hoseok know you're engaged?" Taehyung ask. He doesn't want Hoseok to be hurt. Jungkook shakes his head slowly. "You should tell him."

"Tae-"

"He has the right to know. You're putting on a charade to everybody because of him. He should know the true you," Taehyung tells him.

"I can't. He'll leave me. He'll be heartbroken," Jungkook's eyes cast to the ground. "I'll be heartbroken."

Taehyung puts his hands on both side of Jungkook's head and lifts his head up. "Hey, Jungkook." Jungkook blinks up at him. He's never seen Jungkook so scared and vulnerable. "It'll be okay. Trust me. It'll be okay."

~~~~

A couple days has passed since the whole Jungkook and Hoseok thing. He has not seen or heard from Jungkook at all. Hoseok acts like nothing ever happened. Smiling still, but Taehyung has a feeling Jungkook did follow his advice.

He catches Hoseok just zoning off multiple times already. Whether it's when he's at his desk or at a meeting. Now he feels bad and guilty for advising Jungkook to tell Hoseok. The two are good people. This shouldn't be happening to them.

"You seem exhausted," Seokjin voices as he finishes applying the medicine to the fading bruise on Taehyung's forehead.

"Just work stuff," he lies. Jungkook doesn't want anyone else to know about his and Hoseok's relationship.

"Do you want to talk it out with me?" Seokjin suggests. Taehyung's eyes cast over to Seokjin. "Maybe it'll help get it off your mind." Seokjin looks at him anxiously.

Taehyung wishes he could. Seokjin seems like he'll know what to do. He shakes his head and leans forward. His head falls onto Seokjin's shoulder. "I don't want to talk about it. I spend too much time thinking of work." He peeks up at Jin. "Can I just lean on your shoulder like this?"

It takes a moment for Seokjin to reply. "If it makes you feel better, then sure." Taehyung feels less troubled already. He closes his eyes.

"How are you feeling, Jin?" He asks, eyes still closed and leaning on Seokjin's shoulder.

"I'm fine," Seokjin murmurs.

"That's good," Taehyung hums, feeling slumber take over him.

The next day as Taehyung's eating breakfast, a thought comes to him. "Can I drop you off at work, Jin?" Surprisingly, his thoughts haven't been occupied by Jin. More of Jungkook, Hoseok, and work.

"Okay," Seokjin says. When Taehyung looks up, he catches Seokjin's eyes twinkle? 'What am I thinking? It's probably just the lighting.' Taehyung and Seokjin finish their breakfast.

As Taehyung drives, he tries to make conversations with Seokjin. What is something he wants to know? "What made you decide to open a restaurant?" He asks. Simple question to start with. 

"I like cooking. I like seeing people enjoy the food I make," Seokjin smiles as he speaks. "Food can make your day so much better. Food can start your day good. So, I want to make food that'll make people feel so much better."

Taehyung listens with his eyes on the road. He can tell Seokjin is really passionate about this. "What about you? Why do you like your job?" He thinks for a second, not because he doesn't know what to say. Just because, Seokjin's continuing the conversation.