The Waterbender

This is my first time writing something like this. I am cringing at the thought of writing this. Never in my lifetime would I write a fanfic. But I always thought that maybe TLOK could have a crossover with Young Justice. I have strange imaginations, I know. Instead of Korra being in the YJ dimension, I thought I should make my own character and her name is Ura.

My name is Ura, I am one of many waterbending masters of my tribe and the youngest member of the White Lotus. Many years have passed since the Hundred Year War and a new avatar was born. Her name is Korra, much to my surprise she is quite the opposite of Avatar Aang. Many people thought that Avatar Aang was too soft, while Korra is a tough nut to crack. Although their personalities are polar opposites, they both have a strong and one goal: to maintain balance and peace in this world.

I have accompanied and protected her ever since we found out that she was the Avatar, to keep her safe from enemies that threaten her life like the Red Lotus. I was one of her mentors along with Katara when I taught her the arts of waterbending and some healing. And I must say I would always get a mouthful of snow from all the snowball fights we had. Hey, even though I am a master waterbender and a White Lotus member doesn't mean I can't have snowball fights right? I mean sure, I'm an adult but I can also be a child by heart too right? Overtime, we both became good companions, helping her along the way to mastering the four elements and the challenges that laid ahead of her.

Her road to being the Avatar was bumpy and dangerous. First, Amon's attempt to wipe all benders and Unalaq/Vaatu trying to be the Dark Avatar. But I know that she will stand and stay strong in the end. However, I don't know if I will be able to follow alongside her or if I will ever see her again. During the battle with Unalaq, he threw me into one of the Spirit portals but I never landed on the ground of the physical world. Instead, I am currently being suspended in darkness for who knows how long. Suddenly, my body glowed a blue aura, and a forceful push threw me into...a...a... portal?

 *Ugh, oof, ugh, uhh* I landed on the ground, but my whole body was stiff, unable to move a single muscle. My eyes slowly drift off, trying to stay open, but all I could see is a kid who wears black and red...

Can you guess who?