P E R I O D ( 1 )

A/N: sorry i wasn't able to update for two days hehe

enjoy this chapter! :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It was that time of the month for Y/N's monthly visitor. It decided to come by when they are preparing their comeback and obviously everyone is not having a good time.

Everyone is stressed, pressure is so high, that anytime the boys and her could explode. Meanwhile, her ovaries had other plans. The monthly visitor decided to pay visit a little earlier than it should be which did not help at all.

Most of the times, the boys would be understanding because it is part of a nature of being a girl. But sometimes they tend to forget that girls do have these kinds of stuffs. Y/N, whenever she gets her period, is emotionally unstable, she easily gets offended, irritated and even cry. That's why the boys are more careful in interacting with her when she's in the time of the month.

It was her second day; the worst day of period for most girls. Her cramps are terrible at the moment. She had cramps before, but not as painful as this one. "Great timing" she groaned to herself as she curled in her bed. It was already 7:30 and she should've been up 15 mins ago, Jin will probably scold her. "YAH! Y/N-ah! Get up! Don't be lazy! We have practice in the next hour. Come on!" She was yelled at by Jin.

She finally got up from her bed and went straight downstairs. She is in the kitchen, staring at her food and wasn't even eating. She decided to just skip breakfast for today and drank the medicine for dysmenorrhea, which she hopes could lessen the pain she is feeling.

She took a bath and wore something casual and comfy for the practice and wore a cap, so no one could see how sleepless she was because of her period. They started to practice a new song to another. It was their routine the whole morning, until it's time for another song with a much more difficult choreo.

Y/N started feeling dizzy but tries to shrug it off. They then danced and danced but she keeps on making mistakes on the choreo. The boys are getting frustrated as well. "Ugh for the nth time! Y/N get it together!" Yoongi yelled controlling his anger towards the girl.

"Y/N, we've been practicing for so long. Come on" Namjoon said a little calmer, but you can sense the irritation. "You're not the only tired one." Jimin snapped, making her look at them. This is the first time it happened. "Let's try it again for... I don't know how many times now" J-Hope sighed, annoyed already.

Jungkook and V just shook their head in disappointment, wondering why their maknae is like that, and Jin just had his arms crossed. Her cramps decided to comeback that made her wince, and fortunate for her the boys did not notice, or did one of them saw? "Mianhe, I'll try to do it again" she uttered.

They danced again and of course, because she wasn't feeling well since yesterday and missed her breakfast and lunch for today she started feeling dizzy and suddenly went in the wrong position. The music stopped and everyone groaned. The maknae line is already frustrated.

The hyung line cannot take it anymore and exploded "GOD DAMN IT! Y/N?!? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Yoongi yelled, she flinched. A tear fell on her cheeks as she quickly wiped it away. "YAH! What the heck. We are all tired too you know?!" Jin snapped.

"Your crying won't do anything if you won't get your steps right, Y/N" Namjoon sighed deeply. "We've been practicing for hours! This is the last dance! Why can't you get it right?" Hobi said glaring at her. "Come on, Mi. You're not like this!" Jimin then joined them. Jungkook and V remained silent contemplating whether their thoughts are right.

The girl just lowered her head and do not respond. She wanted to get mad, but at the same time she knows they are right. "Mianhe." She uttered and ran quickly towards the door. The boys just glared at her as she walked out.

When she was at the door, she stopped abruptly, suddenly clutching her lower abdomen and the doorknob harshly as her cramps came back, a little more painful. She squinted her eyes and crouched down a little. "Ow" She let out a small but loud whimper that the boys heard. They suddenly softened their glare at her.

"Not now cramps" she whispered to herself. She went out the door, leaving all the boys staring at the door wondering what happened to her and ran quickly towards the dorm and to her room locking it. A staff soon knocked on the door "uhm, where's Y/N?" She asked, the boys looked at each other. "She just left." They shrugged. "Why?" Jimin asked. "Oh, Hari-unnie was looking for her, I think Y/N asked for something." She smiled, the boys nodded then she left.

They all ended the dance practice earlier, packed up their stuffs and went back to the dorm in silence. It was so dark, as if no one's home, except in Y/N's room.

Jin went straight to the kitchen to cook dinner. When he opened the refrigerator he saw the untouched food of the maknae. He furrowed his eyebrows. "Hey hyung what's up?" Namjoon who followed him, asked. "Did Y/N eat breakfast?" Jin asked worried. Namjoon just shrugged, furrowing his eyebrows as well.

They both went back to the living room where the others are. Suddenly, Hari, her hairstylist then went out of her room, being her close with the maknae, and glare at the boys. The boys then looked at the stylist concerns, worry, and guilt was etched. "You boys better make it up." She said sternly, being overprotective towards her poor Y/N.

"Noona? What are you doing here? What happened?" Jungkook asked cringing at his own questions. "She passed by me in the elevator and I saw her crying. She told me what happened and heck was that overboard!" She said. The boys lowered their heads.

"You guys decided to be so harsh on her not even realizing how she currently emotionally unstable especially now." She breathed heavily. They looked at her confused. "Now? Waeyo?" V asked. "Well, that's for you to find out. Better make it up to your only FEMALE member. Annyeonghee gaseyo. Have a good night!" She plainly told them then walked out of the door.

They all looked at each other. It was a moment of awkward silence. "Hyung what week is it today?" Namjoon decided to ask already having a gist on what the stylist was pertaining. "The third week of the month, waeyo?"

Namjoon thought hard with the response. Wondering it couldn't be what he think, because it shouldn't arrive until next week. But then remembered the article he read before when the maknae was just new to BTS. Menstruation can arrive earlier than the expected time.

His eyes widened when he remembered. "Get her favorite snacks, favorite movies and games. Jin-hyung, can you get a heat pack for her?" He ordered, everything was finally clicking. They all then move with no questions. Jin and Suga already catching up with what is happening followed the orders, guilt and regret was on their minds.

He connected everything that is happening. He noticed that Y/N was paler unlike the other days, and why she suddenly clutched her lower abdomen, why she was so emotional in the dance room, yet he decided to shrug it off which made him feel even worse right now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Part two will be uploaded by tomorrow or the day after tomorrow :)

hope u enjoyed this chapter !

ngl, this is really cringey and crappy and weird hehe 🥴