D R U N K

hello !!!

happy weekend everyone!

hope you will enjoy this chapter! 💜

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here's the thing about Y/N. She's cool with drinking alcohol. She herself have had a few drinks in her life with the boys, but she never liked the idea of being drunk and no one knows why. It has probably something to do with what she had experienced before that is yet to be told.

It was late at night, she was in her room, editing a song in her laptop. It was currently 12:30 in the morning. Where are the boys, you may ask? They decided to go out to get a few drinks and hasn't returned. Y/N decided to stay, not really liking the idea of going out and drinking.

She was busy adding a sound to the lyrics she wrote when her phone rang. She ignored it twice, but for the third time it called, she picked up without looking at the caller ID. Who would call her at 12:30 in the morning?

"Yeoboseo?" She answered, confused. "OH finally! Thank god! You're awake!" Their manager exclaimed. "Manager-nim? Why are you calling in the middle of the night?" She asked him. "Well, you see, I got a little situation here..." the manager trailed off.

"Who you calling, manager-nim?" She heard Jimin's voice. She also heard the other boys. "Manager-nim?" She asked. "Wait, hold on, dear." He paused. "Taehyung! Stand up! What cloud are you saying? We're going home! Namjoon, no! Aish! You broke a glass, really? Jin, why are you laughing?! Yoongi wake up! J-Hope! Stop talking to the plant! Jungkook! Enough dancing! Hey! get back here! Collect the boys please!" Manager Sejin exclaimed, stressed.

"Manager-nim? Is everything alright?" She asked alert, after what she heard on the line. "Well, yeah. Actually, no not really. We were supposed to go home earlier. But they got caught up and lose track of the time" he said.

"What do you mean caught up?" She asked confused. "They were all chitchatting and all that. Having drinks here and there, none of them listened when I told them to stop. But what's new, they won't listen." He explained. "So they're drunk?" She said, already catching up. "Yeah..." Manager-nim replied. She took a deep breath. "Oh boy." She breathed going out of the room.

"I'll be driving them back to the dorm. They surely will receive a word from me tomorrow" he made sure. She sighs "take care, manager-nim" she breathed and ended the call. She went to the medicine cabinet and grabbed some aspirins, prepared them for the boys.

She went back to her room and grab her laptop before going downstairs and continuing her work. After 30 minutes she heard a knock, knowing this is probably their manager and the boys, she immediately opened.

She met with a drunk Taehyung being guided by their manager as the rest were all, well, on dreamland. She quickly stepped aside to let the manager in, he dropped Taehyung on the sofa. She helped him with the other boys.

Soon all of them are sprawled out in the living room. She looked at them, a little annoyed. Their manager told her all the crazy things they did, causing her to laugh. "Thank you for bringing them back manager-nim." She thanked him as he nodded. "Will you be okay?" She nodded. "Yes, I got this manager-nim. You should rest" She smiled. "I'll be heading out, then!" He smiled.

The boys are so wasted, hair messy, and in deep sleep. She sighed. She then grabbed a towel and wet it, cleaning the boys in ways that she can. She brought them all one by one to their rooms and change their clothes into a comfy one.