Y O U N G - F O R E V E R

A/N: play Young Forever the Unplugged version for a much emotional chapter :)  take note that I did not put the exact things the boys have said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the second day of their concert in Wembley for the Speak Yourself Tour. The staff and fans had prepared a little surprise for the group before the concert officially ends.

They all sang the last part of the lyrics for their 'last' song. Looking at the beautiful purple ocean with admiration. No words can express how thankful these people are for their fans. The lights have dimmed. Suddenly, a very familiar song played in the background.

It caught the members off-guard because they thought the concert was done. They looked behind them and saw on the screen that states "ARMY! Sing with us!" and the intro for Young Forever started. Lyrics were displayed on the screen so that the fans can sing.

Members are all giving glances to each other in complete shock. Y/N then looked at the ocean she calls her universe. They were all singing their hearts out. She sings along with the crowd and glanced at her members and saw that they are about to cry. She smiled, feeling the tears brimming in her eyes but trying to prevent them from falling.

She continues to sing along, but then pointed her mic towards the audience and let them sing the whole song. The whole stadium is filled with amazing and loving people these 8 human beings can call their own, these amazing people can call their family. She walked towards her members giving them all hugs one by one.

Jimin, Hobi, and Jungkook are all sobbing now. V, Jin, Namjoon, and Suga are looking at the crowd, their eyes glistering with tears. She looked at them one by one and smiled. Proud and grateful to have these 7 people in her life. She once again looked at the crowd trying to remember every face of ARMYs that came.

Even though she won't be able to remember their faces. She will surely remember the love they showed, the support they've given. And this moment ARMYs shared with them. She was so close to crying but she's still trying to stop it. Seeing her hyungs need comfort the most at the moment.

The ARMYs finished singing and all of them cheered. They saw their seven drop-dead gorgeous idols crying and overwhelmed with what is happening but one thing is for sure. They are happy with it. It was a moment of crying and sniffling. Everyone was shedding tears even the audience.

Y/N, who is now standing in the middle of her members, on her right is V, who is bawling his eyes out, and to her left is Suga who is rubbing Hobi's back who is crouching; suddenly spoke in the mic. "ARMY-YAH!" Her voice echoed throughout the stadium. Everyone cheered when she spoke, the members looked at her.

"Ooh, you made my boys cry! Army!!" She said trying to laugh off the fact that she wanted to cry too but at the same time, she doesn't. V cried harder when she said that. He crouched down. "Seriously ARMY, I don't know what to say right now. I'm so overwhelmed. All I can feel is love and gratefulness. ARMY, SARANGHAE!" She shouted at the end which made the fans scream. She ended her speech and comfort her hyung.

"Ah, ARMY!!!!" Jin was the first to spoke after Y/N. She looked at the eldest member who once again cried. "Ah, this is beautiful! Thank you ARMY! For everything!" He said then lowered his mic and smile. The fans screamed louder. "I honestly don't know how to put into words what I'm feeling right now. You caught us all surprised! Aaah ARMY! I love you!" Namjoon said then smiled, tears continuously falling from his pink shaded eyes.