A I R P O R T

A/N: HELLOOO
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The members just got back to Korea and are currently in Incheon International Airport from LA after some promotions for their new album

The members just got back to Korea and are currently in Incheon International Airport from LA after some promotions for their new album. It's no surprise they are all tired and jet-lagged from their long flight.

Y/N was the last to come out but her members waited for her. "What took you so long, maknae?" V asked. She smiled. "I just used the restroom. Let's go?" They just nodded. They all went towards the van with their heads down.

She was bowing to the camera and smiling. She's even waving to some cameras recording videos. Everyone was screaming their names, in hopes to see the faces of the idols clearly. These cameramen continue to shout the members' names hoping for them to look their ways. They were shouting questions towards the members as well, questions the group is not allowed to answer.

She was with Taehyung holding his hands. Him protecting his dongsaeng from possible sasaeng fans. But the fans wasn't the problem, they can fully control themselves as their idols were passing by. It was the paparazzis, and them shoving their cameras to these idols' faces.

"Y/N! You lost a lot of weight! Did you get surgery?" One yelled. Many more were asked. Y/N ignored the questions. But there are a few questions that made her head turn. She heard them loud and clear.

"Do you think you were better solo than being with BTS?" "Do you think you should wear more make-up in your photoshoots than the usual?" "Why are you in a boyband?" These questions grabbed her attention and caused her to look up and face them. There were harsher questions but she tried to ignore them.

One man was literally rubbing his camera on her. "Please move back" Taehyung's hand was in front trying to block the man for getting closer to Y/N and the other is on her back this time pushing her gently making her walk faster and glaring at the cameramen who shouted the question.

"You think BTS was better without you?" A camera man shouted, Taehyung stopped walking, making her stop as well. He turned to face the man and was about to walk towards him when a small hand and a small voice stopped him.

"Hyung, don't. Let's just go, please." Y/N spoke tiredly, Taehyung sighed and nodded, quickly guiding her as they walk again. She then looked forward and lowered her head down. She quickly wiped the tear that fell hoping no one noticed. But the fans did.

The fans were roaring "we love you Y/N! Don't believe them!" She faintly smiled to herself with what she heard. This time Sejin fetched the two younger members. They probably took long walking because of those arrogant paparazzis.

"You guys okay? Let's go." The manager said not knowing what just happened. He then walked on the other side of Y/N and walked with the two and placed his arms around the female member. When they reached the van Taehyung let Y/N ride first before entering, making him the last member the cameras would get to record as he gave a strong glare to the paparazzis. They sat in the back of the van.

She sat beside Namjoon and Taehyung sat to the other side. She was between her two male oppas. "Are you okay, Mimi? Were you hurt?" This question of V caught the attention of the other members. They were looking at the both of them, confused.

She gave silence as her answer. "Hey look at me." She heard Taehyung say, softly but sternly and put his hands above hers. She looked up, her eyes shows pain. It says it all, she was hurt, offended, downgraded and she is trying not to cry.

Namjoon quickly put his arms around the girl and side hugged her. "What happened?" Looking at V. Taehyung looked at her and he softened at the sight and grabbed his water bottled .

Y/N is like a lost puppy that they decided to adopt from the street. The boys know that it has a negative effect on her and she would be hard to herself again. "Hey it's okay, it's okay." Namjoon comforted. All the other boys were just looking at them hoping they get to hug Y/N.

"Whatever those paparazzis told you. They are not true okay? They do hurt. But hey, you know yourself better than anyone else. They don't know you personally" V told Y/N. She nodded as she smiles, drinking the water V gave him. She tries to calm herself down and soon darkness took over her, tired from the flight and all her overthinking.

"What happened?" The boys asked Taehyung as he puts his arms around the girl sleeping on his shoulder. "Some paparazzis asked her offensive questions. Like does she think she needs to apply more makeup or is it better for her to do solo than be in the group. She received many other questions but she chose to ignore it" V explained what happened. They look at their sleeping member with empathy as they feel bad they weren't able to help her.

Soon the fans took over the social media world demanding those paparazzis to apologize to Y/N for treating her like that. The hashtag #ApologizetoY/N became number one trending for a few days.