S O L O

I used Jennie's song Solo for this one
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She was peacefully sitting in her seat with the boys when a staff went close to her and whispered "It's time Miss Y/N. We have to go backstage" the boys looked at them when she nodded. Her heart began to race so fast, she might have a heart attack. It was her time to go backstage as her performance is nearing.

She looked at the boys and sighed. "I'll be going backstage. I need to get ready" she smiled nervously. The boys noticed this and they began cheering and giving encouraging words to her. "Go slay that performance maknae!" "You'll do well!" "You will be fine!" "We're already proud of you!" "We'll be cheering for you!" "You will be amazing!" "You will own that performance maknae!"

She smiled at that, the staff who called her fetched her again. "Ms Y/N?" The staff smiled she suddenly looked at her. "Oh yeah, coming" she walked with the staff but looked back for a second, she saw her boys formed a heart over their head and finger hearts. "We love you Y/N! Good luck!" She heard them say before she followed the staff fully.

It is finally Y/N's debut as a solo artist. Her song titled 'Solo' is what she will be performing tonight, a collaboration song with Jennie from BlackPink, them having different version and deliveration of the message of the song.

She is at the backstage, already ready to perform. She will be the next performer after Mamamoo, who is currently on stage. She is heck nervous, she looked through the curtains and saw the boys were kind of looking at the backstage, searching for her. Jimin was even able to see her and waved at her. She waved back, this caused the boys to wave as well. She laughed.

"Ms. Y/N, please get ready, you're about to perform now." The staff smiled at her and help her fix her outfit. "Thank you" she smiled at the staff then drank her water as she tries to vocalize and practice her vocals.

"Now for our next performer!" She heard the mc said, 'oh boy, here goes nothing' she thought as she becomes more nervous

"Now for our next performer!" She heard the mc said, 'oh boy, here goes nothing' she thought as she becomes more nervous. This is it. This is the time. "For her debut as a solo artist. PLEASE WELCOME! SHIN Y/N of BTS" the mc announced and walked off the stage. Everyone cheered. The boys clapped, slowly standing up.

"Go slay that performance" she heard Jennie whispered, she turned around and Jennie winked at her, she smiled. The lights deemed, that's their cue to go to stage and to their positions and do their first poses. She heard in her earpiece the countdown before starting the lyrics to the song.

She was looking down as the intro came.
"cheonjinnanman cheongsungalyeon
saechimhan cheog ijen jichyeo na". She made a powerful movement looking up at the camera with poise and power. This caused the whole theater to erupt as they see Y/N do her own thing perfectly.