Chapter Six|Cosplay

Start from the beginning

Dream answered, and George was looking at him a bit wide-eyed. He really did do his research into this whole cosplay thing.

Now that Dream had answered about his cosplay, he could skip basically half of the rest of the donations. Other people wanted to know things like what George was to him, if he had a separate channel, or if he was forty or something.

"I'm twenty, guys, what the hell?" Dream laughed at them. He did look about twenty years of age, even though his one hundred and eighty-fifth birthday was coming up in a month or so.

"Me and George have been online friends for years, I'm talking since we were eleven. He was a little shit when he was thirteen-" Dream started laughing as a projectile pillow hit him in the head.

"You know I'm right!" He said as he threw the pillow back, wheezing as he saw George's face, pink with embarrassment.

"Chat, he's blushing so much-" Dream couldn't finish as another pillow was thrown in his face, making him start-up in his laughing fit again.

The stream lasted another two hours before George complained about being hungry, eventually forcing Dream to end the stream so he could, and he quotes, 'Drag his sorry butt outside for once'.

Dream was honestly surprised that yeah, George actually wanted to take him out. He was making fun of Dream because of his 'cosplay', talking about how people would definitely stare at him.

"Actually, People will see me as a human." Dream said, and George looked up at him, completely confused.

"What?? But you don't look human, what do you mean?" He asked, raising an eyebrow and leaning forward a bit.

"Yeah, but you see me as a demon, or, well, half-demon, because you know that I'm a demon. People who don't will see me as human. Also, before you ask, I said half-demon because I can't be a full demon in a physical form, only in people's dreams." Dream went on a tangent, trying to explain what he meant.

"So, I see you as a demon, but no one else does? Wait, if they see you as human, does that mean they get to see your face?" George asked, and Dream shrugged.

"Yeah, I guess." He said. Earlier George had taught him how to tie his shoes with 'bunny ears', so that's what he was doing right now.

"What!? No fair! I want to see your face!" George complained, borderline whining. Dream looked up at him, head tilted.

"Well, maybe you will one day." He responded. Of course, this made George think he could control it, which he couldn't.

The only way George would ever see him as a human is if he stopped seeing him as a demon. Or rather, stopped thinking he was this evil, monstrous being.

The only way for him to see him as a human is for him to value him as a person.

An

Heyo!! This fic got some fanart!
This fanart is by cubedshell, and I think it's really freaking awesome!! Make sure to check them out!

Also, sorry for the extremely late chapter. I may or may not have been drawing for like, four hours. Here's the art, in case you think I'm lying or somethin idk.

Also, last thing, if you want to send me fanart, or just chat even, there are four ways to do it!

My Instagram is Flower_Shivers
My discord is Vulgar_Jitters#0873
My Twitter is NeedleInMyCandy
My email is anaiahilliah@gmail.com

Feel free to message me at any time, and if you draw anything, please give me your social medias so I can shout you out in any way possible, because all of you guys' art is just- *chefs kiss*

Anyways, sorry for the long authors note. Peace out!