🤡 Get More Readers: Improve Your Writing Skills HERE 🤡

Today's date: mid August 2020

Let's get straight into it.

1. Grammar/structure

Grammar is a huge aspect of everything you write. If you read the very first chapter I published in this book, you'll know that this is a big thing. 

With that being said, we're all humans. Who hasn't made mistakes with spelling and grammar when you're writing? All I'm saying is reread, reduce, repeat. 

Say it after me.

And again.

Reread: Please, please, please. Reread your work before you publish it! 

- This is legit the No.1 writer's rule. 

- Why? 

Because as you're writing there's no way you'll keep looking back for those spelling mistakes and grammar and sentence structures you're missing out on so all of your sentences might be clumped up together and are missing punctuations to keep them coherent so they're basically a crappy mess and no one likes to read a crappy mess okay. (Got my point here readers?)

Reduce: No one's writing is perfect. And one thing that is SO important that I CANNOT stress enough is that we're not looking for perfection. Period. We're not. 

- What we're looking for is to reduce the mistakes. 

We're all constantly learning, we're all trying to figure out things and learn more on writing. So for those mistakes we can spot, we're going to change them. Reduce them. 

Because we owe it to ourselves if the writing we published isn't the best we can do.

Repeat: pretty straightforward. Repeat this process again for each chapter. 

No one said writing is easy. If you want reads, I'm going to be harsh with you girl/boy: you need to work for it.

2. You're in your own bubble.

You don't get it dude. 

You're in your own bubble. Ever heard of an echo chamber? It's like when Trump-lovers gather together in a circle and tell each other how much they love Trump, they're only reinforcing their own beliefs and shutting out all other voices from outside their circle. Hence they'll never open their minds towards new perspectives.

What does this mean?

If you're only talking to someone who loves your writing, you'll never going to get constructive feedback.

It means when someone thinks their project is so great and they're so deep-dived in it and they don't look around and see how other people are approaching their projects and doing it differently (maybe in a better way you're doing yours now), you'll always think your project is cool and enough. Which means you'll never improve. Ever.