🤡 Read If You REQUESTED 🤡

I'm thinking of publishing weekly notes on How To Get Your Book Discovered, but I'm still hesitating--let me know if it'd be helpful.

If you entered a request, please read through:

- Thank you all so much for submitting--it means so much, and I know some of you really do want your book critiqued by me, so I was very excited to hear from you!

- I've put all your books on my reading list; if I haven't, please tag me in the most recent chapter:) There are so many of you, and I'm terribly sorry if I missed one of you:(

Here's the important part:

Because there are a lot of you, I've put all your books under according reading lists. I will read the books that are submitted first, so it'll be fair to those incredibly talented people☀️

Find your according emoji:

🤡: If I added your book to a reading list with this emoji, I will read these books first. 

🐝: If I added your book to a reading list with this emoji, I will read these books second.

💦: If I added your book to a reading list with this emoji, I will read these books third.

There are only 20 or so books in each library, so don't think I'll never get to read yours if you're on the 💦 reading list. 

I'm trying my best-est to give everyone a full, detailed review, so they could improve their story. I don't want to leave anyone behind. I hope you all understand:)

I'll update you all if anything changes, so keep tabs with this book. Thank you all so, so much again, and let me know if I should add a read for read section! 

If you bore with me till now, give me a thumbs up👍🏼 All of you are talented, and I'm on the edge of discovering you all:)

Have a wonderful day!

p.s. please help me tag all the people you know who have entered their book, so they know what's going on and don't feel left out:) You're all amazing!

☀️☀️ The Where-I-Am Corner ☀️☀️

Self-explanatory. For those who are just a teeny bit impatient:)

I update every time I move on to the next book.

Reading list: 🤡

Books left until next RL(🐝): 10