🤡 KEYS to ruling Wattpad 🤡

Of course there are many things, but I'll only mention the keys. These are the must reads if you want to rule Wattpad like a god/goddess.

KEY 1:

♕Be real.♕

I know I just said to be happy and all that, but that doesn't mean you have to be all cheery-deary and force on a grin even when you're having the gloomiest day. Let the tip of your pen move, write something that you can relate to--and that's important because then you'll produce something that'll make the readers go omg, same! and I know riight?

KEY 2*:

♕Read, read, read! Vote, vote, vote!♕

Star: because it's very important to being successful on Wattpad.

Are you the only undiscovered writer on Wattpad? People all around the world are. Go around and explore, read, vote, be the one, for once, to read stories written by people like you. 90% of the time these people would see these comments and votes in their notifications and it would make their day. And 90% of the time they'll do the favor right back for you. Who doesn't love a supportive friend?

KEY 3:

♕Get other people to save your story to their reading list.♕

A public reading list is definitely something everyone would see when they click on anyone's profile. As I said, more exposure, more exposure! You get me😉

KEY 4:

♕Join threads.♕

Babe, don't just stay in your own comfort zone! Step out and explore, talk to other people. You wouldn't believe what I've learned over the courses I've been on Wattpad! Plus, like I said, more exposure, more exposure!😉

KEY 5*:

♕Sharp descriptions.♕

See the star again? Yup, life and death situation. Read. This. Through.

How do you know your cover/description, is sharp/eye-catching enough?

Do something right now: go to your story, forget everything about it, and read your own story description. Would you want to click into your story after reading? If yes, you got a description that's good to go! No? Change it now!

Why?

The 30-word policy: 

Did you know that Wattpad only lets readers preview the first around-30 words of your story description? It doesn't matter if it's an emoji, a dash, a whatsoever--it counts as a word. What does this mean? It means you have around 30 words to catch your readers' attention and make them want to read your story!

Read your first 30 words now: is it attention-grabbing? No? Change it before it's too late😯

Hope you learned something since you clicked into here🤡 If you bore with me till now, give me a thumbs up👍🏼 and tag some fellow undiscovered writers who need the info! ✏✏✏

Continuing to reading requests, and more!