“Trent why don’t yo-“

“Shut up Claire! I am tired of listening to your pathetic voice. You have been nothing but trouble and stress from the day I met you,” he snapped while pointing his glare at Claire.

Her eyes narrowed. “What has happened to you Trent? Forced yourself to lower to her standards… What you want to play the pity game now?”

I felt Trent’s body tense up and mine did to. She couldn’t possibly know what happened could she? I mean the only people that know are my family, who barely remember it, Jessie and her family, then Tucker. I knew for a face that Jessie wouldn’t say anything about it and neither would the twins because they didn’t care. That meant the only person that could have told her if she does know was Tucker.

“What are you talking about?” Trent asked.

“Faith didn’t tell you? Oh no that is quite a shame….”

“Tell me!” he snapped, squeezing me tighter to him. Please tell me she wasn’t talking about what I think she is…

“Faith’s parents are dead Trent. What she failed to mention was that they were also the couple that got killed in the jet crash the night they used the jet your father gave to them.”

I felt my heart stop as I took in the words that left her mouth. Detaching myself from Trent I backed up, “That was your jet?”

“Yes, but I didn’t know it was your parents that were killed in it Faith! I only knew that they had a daughter!”

“Sure Trent you keep telling her those lies. Make her fall in love with you just so you can give her the pity speech…” Claire mumbled with a serious looking face.

“Faith listen to me I promi-“ Trent began.

“No! Leave me alone Trent… I don’t want to hear it.” I whispered, shaking my head in disgust. “Is that why you went on that little hunt? To find the girl who could ice-skate because you knew that she would be the daughter of the crash that your father’s jet caused? So you could pity me and tried to be all sweet so if I ever did find out I wouldn’t get mad because I would be so deeply in love with you!” I screamed while shoving him in the chest. He didn’t move much though because he was much stronger than me.

He reached out and grabbed my wrists. “Faith you have to trust me, please.”

As much as I wanted to there was a side of me that wasn’t letting me trust him. The side of course was winning over the side that did want to trust him. Shaking my head I backed away from him and towards the door.

“Where are you going?” My aunt asked in her usual demanding tone. Walking up to me she gripped my arm and forced me to turn and look at her.

At this moment I didn’t care who she was or what power she held over me. Ripping my arm from her grasp I glared at her, “Home.”