Living as Cinderella

Preview!!! (please tell me what you think and if i should continue! i did a preview first because i wasnt sure what people would think about this type of story but i felt like making my own version of  a Cinderella story! No i didnt get this from the Ice Princess movie that movie is about following your  own dreams so instead of doing what her mother wanted she chose to follow her heart. Mine is a version of a Cinderella story!) here you go!(: if things go as planned and people like this story i will be starting the book in august! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PREVIEW!!!!

Ice skating was my life, my passion. It all started when I was little and my mother and father took me out to the ice rink in town for my birthday. I got my first pair of skates that day and entered onto the ice, scared but yet excited also.

Grabbing onto my father’s arms he led me around the rink a couple of times before letting me go. I was a natural, skating was in my blood. I began to skate around the rink at full speed bypassing people with ease. Out of the corner of my eye I saw my parents look at me with happiness. A smile grew on my face as I did a little spin, but only earning a few giggles when I landed on my butt. Hey I said I was a natural not an expert.

My parents taught me everything they knew, while they were on break from training. My parents were professional ice skaters. Traveling all over the world and preforming in competitions, they never lost once. Things were perfect, all until one horrible night…

My parents were on their way back home, flying in their private jet when a storm hit. Lighting hit one of the engines causing it to blow and take down their jet. That night I lost my parents…

I ended up moving in with my aunt who had two twin daughters. Let’s just say they weren’t very welcoming. I had to live in a closet size room, I had to clean, cook, and give up my skating. My aunt gave me thrift store clothes while her daughters got name brand bags, shoes, and clothing. My life was officially horrible, couldn’t get any worse right? Wrong…

High school, yes I said it high school. The worst for some and the best for others, for me it was the worst. I had to work extra hard to get good grades to get a scholarship which at that moment classified me as a nerd. While my cousins were at the top of the popularity chain, I was at the bottom but hey it wasn’t so bad. I mean I didn’t get messed with and I got to go watch the school ice-skating team without having to worry about others joking me. Yes our school had an ice-skating team and the best yet.

I would sneak out onto the ice every once in a while with my skates that I found in my parents stuff that my aunt was throwing away. I snuck them into my room and hid them for a long time, till I felt like sneaking out.

I walked into therink and sat on the bleachers watching the girls finish up practice. One by one they all left the rink leaving it empty with me still in it. I grabbed my skates and stuck them on, making my way over to the ice. Throwing on my hoodie and pulling my hood over my head so no one could see who I was I began to skate. Twisting, and turning I made my way around the rink gracefully. Leaping into the air I landing jumps that I have been working on my whole life to perfect like my parents.

Sliding into my last spin I caught something out of the corner of my eye making me come to a halt. In the back of the rink behind the bleachers I caught sight of the school’s most popular guy ever. Trent Young was staring at me in awe but before he could get a good glimpse of my I took off to the other side of the rink and out the backdoor.

That day was going to change my life forever… 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell me what you think? vote comment! please