Chapter 7

Well my lovely and wonderful fans its that time again! I UPDATED! :D TAH DAHHH!!!!! I tried to make this chapter longer, please dont hate me if it is still short! I am trying i only get the computer for so long.. :( anyways this chapter is not about the competition sorry guys but i do hope you enjoy it!

Thank you all for the wonderful comments and for voting you just make my day ten times better then what it is in the mornings! ANYWAYS enough of my babbling i hope you enjoy this chapter!(:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“What!?!” I yelled in outrage. Quickly getting up from my stop I stared down at my best friend in disbelief. “How could you!”

I could see the tears swelling up in her eyes as she glanced around. “Faith I don’t want you running from the truth! You and Trent are supposed to be together I can feel it!” She got up from her seat and reached out to grab my shoulder.

“Don’t touch me,” I growled. I narrowed my eyes at her before grabbing my things and exiting her room. “This is freaking unbelievable…”

“Faith! Please let me explain!” Jess begged, running down the stairs after me. “I have a good reason!”

I had just made it into the kitchen when I came face to face with a concerned mother. She looked between me and Jessie a couple of times before resting her eyes back on me. “What is going on?” She asked sweetly.

I glared at Jessie for a moment before turning back to her mother. “Your daughter is a liar!” I shouted before trying to make my escape. “She lied to me!”

“What?” 

Jessie lowered her gaze to the floor, shifting her weight from her left foot to her right foot and back again. “I told her that I wouldn’t tell Trent that it was her, but I got her into the figure skating competition and Trent is coming to it tomorrow…”

Her mother scrunched up her eyebrows in confusion. “How does him coming to the competition have to do with her telling him anything Faith?”

I could hear the sadness hidden in her voice as she gave me a blank stare. I knew this was killing her on the inside, I mean me and Jessie haven’t fought ever since we were little. Once when we were little Jessie stole my crayon and I told her to give it back but being the stubborn person she is didn’t. I cried for days and refused to talk to her, yeah something so small like that caused us to spend years trying to repair a friendship. Jessie’s mother doesn’t like seeing us fighting like this, she is like a second mother to me and seeing either one of us upset hurts her more than us.

I shook my head clear of those thoughts and fixed my eyes back on the top of Jessie’s head. She was still staring at the ground of course, that’s right you should be feeling guilty you backstabber! “Tell her the rest of it Jessie,” I practically growled.

She flinched again at my tone but continued. “I was the one that told Trent to come to the competition. I thought it was what was best for Faith.” She muttered.