Chapter 16 (Special Chapter!)

Happy New Year everyone!(: i am sorry i didn't update sooner but i was thinking about it and then i was like hmmm i think i will so a special chapter just for my fans on New Year's day!(: So here is the chapter! yea you will get an answer to who the mystery person is! I couldnt leave you guys hanging like that it would be horrible if i just did this then went straight back to the next chapter. No it doesnt work like that! :P

ANYWAYS THANKS FOR REACHING THE 100 VOTES!(: I WILL KEEP IT AT 100 ONCE MORE! BUT NEXT TIME I MIGHT BOOST IT UP A LITTLE! SO 100 VOTES! 

THANK YOU FOR THE AMAZING COMMENTS SORRY I DIDNT REPLY TO SOME OF THEM BUT I PROMISE I WILL TRY TO REPLY THIS CHAPTER :)

PLEASE GO CHECK OUT SKYANGELS NEW STORY! YES IT IS POST! please guys this means a lot to me and i asked you guys to check out another story before and you just blew it off... i was a little sad about that.

ENJOY! (SONG WAS CHOSEN BY A FRIEND PLAY IT WHILE YOU READ! MADE FOR 2013)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU LIKE TO LISTEN MUSIC WHILE YOU READ HIT PLAY NOW! >>>>

“You got the drinks?” Trent asked, plopping down on the couch next to me.

I glared at him.

“What?” Confusion was written all over his face. “I am just making sure we are prepared for the ball dropping tonight.”

I rolled my eyes, “but that is like the twentieth time you have asked me in the past ten minutes.” I patted him on the cheek, before giving him a small kiss. “Yes I have the drinks.”

His eyes remained closed for a moment longer after we broke from our kiss. “You know I can’t wait till the ball drops…” He muttered, scooting closer to me.

Letting out a childish squeal I jumped up from my seat and crossed the room. Turning around I stuck my tongue out at him before disappearing into Jessie’s kitchen. Yes Jessie’s kitchen, its official I have been living here for three months now. Every once in a while I will get that death threat from my aunt telling me I better come home or else, but I brush it off.

Tonight is New Year’s Eve, and Trent along with me are staying in to watch the ball drop together. Of course we were invited to like a million parties but that was only because of Trent. He turned them all down; telling them all that he was spending the night with only me. How sweet huh?

If most of you were wondering about who broke the window… it was Trent. Silly boy picked up a rock thinking it was a pebble, and with him being a quarterback… threw a little too hard. To end that conversation let’s just say he was using his paycheck to pay for the broken window. That was the past though; Jessie’s mother forgave him… after she beat the crap out of him.

“Where is Jessie?” Trent questioned, his voice echoing through the home. “Not only Jessie but where is her family?”

“They went on vacation to their relatives for the weekend,” I replied simply. I was currently working on a sandwich and no not for Trent.. for me.