Chapter 6

This is just a filler chapter! That is why it is mostly a short chapter! Thank you all for the amazing comments and the votes! I do realize that you are all amazing fans... *tears up* i dont think i have ever had such great fans! I LOVE YOU ALL! (: thats the honest truth! 

Well here is the newest chapter enjoy my wonderful and lovely fans!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I let out a loud happy sigh, rolling my eyes to the back of my head in bliss. This foot massage was simply amazing, I am so glad that was my condition. My feet have been killing me lately, all this running and crap. It has been quite stressful I mean my hair is starting to fall out I am so worried.

My happy thoughts were interrupted by Jessie’s constant groaning. “You know you could wash your feet… they smell like something that is rotting.” She muttered, wrinkling her noise in disgust.

I scoffed. “My feet don’t smell! I just took a shower, stop complaining you are the one that got me into this mess.”

She rolled her eyes before continuing on with my wonderful foot massage. She should really make a career out of this; I mean they are so amazing I am starting to doze off. “Are you drooling Faith?” She asked, trying to stifle her giggles.

“You should be massaging not staring at my face missy.”

“Whatever,” she mumbled. “Oh by the way while you were drooling Tucker texted you.”

My eyes shot open as I reached over and grabbed my phone. There were fifteen messages, all from Tucker who was complaining about something. They consisted of ‘why did you tell Ashley we were dating!?’ Or the classic one that I always get is ‘I can’t believe this my girlfriend is going to kill me, this is your entire fault!’

My messages were always the same simple reply… ‘I DIDN’T TELL HER ANYTHING!’ I have to admit I was a little mad that he was blaming all this on me; I mean he was the one offered to help me that day. I let out a loud groan before tossing my phone under my pillows.

Jessie looked up at me with raised eyebrows. “Is he still blaming it on you?”

Bobbling my head up and down signaling yes I shoved my head into the pillows. The constant buzzing of the phone caused my face to vibrate along with the pillow. It was like something snapped and I let out a high pitched screech. Picking up my phone I turned it off and silenced the vibrating for good.

“You could have done that ten minutes ago you know.” Jessie said, adding a bit of pressure to my foot. I narrowed my eyes at her before chucking my pillow in her direction. She squealed and dodged the pillow before getting up to glare at me. If looks could kill I am pretty sure because she had her face shoved in my foot to avoid being hit with a pillow I would be dead. 

“So I am staying at your house tonight to avoid the questioning of my aunt and bimbo blonde cousins?” I asked, thinking it was time to have a subject change. “I mean the competition is pretty early tomorrow and I don’t feel like sneaking around in the morning. I was proven not to be ninja…” I thought about the time I was hiding in the bushes trying to get away from who I thought was Trent. I was thinking in my head I am a pretty good ninja… that was till Tucker yanked me out of the bush, crushing my dreams!