Aaliyahthe346- I just keep getting badder 🤩Comments turned off

Comments turned off.

          As I sat down below my bed on the floor. I decided too pull out some supplies  I used to paint with, while I waited for jasmine too come over.

     Painting was something I did when I was younger, and I wouldn't mind trying it again. I've always painted certain things that I wanted to get off my chest.

     This time I wanted to paint something that shows me who I was as a person, from me being a young teenage girl to me now. I got out multiple colors to express the meaning of why I am who I am just from these bright colors of paint.

      People claimed they knew me as if I was always this  happy girl but no one actually knew I wasn't always as happy as I claimed too be, I made myself this way.

| FLASH BACK |

"You good?" My oldest brother Keion asked me

"Perfectly FINE" I nodded rolling my eyes.

"Aye chill with the attitude & you ain't gotta fake a smile. We all know you hurting just as much as we are" he said, trying to make me feel better.

     Which was true, I was hurting way more than the rest of my family. I grew up being a daddy's girl. I was my father's best friend & I was trying to process the fact that him & my mom would never be together again.

    My mother and my dad were high school sweet hearts. They were good for each other until one day they weren't.

     It started off from so many fights and arguments too the both of them moving on, So quickly too.
My dad was learning on how to live on his own & he was doing so great being without her. I was so happy that my dad seemed like a more happier man... until one sickness had took over him.